Herve's Bar & Grill

Yes! I can't be leaping over the bar to give Sammy DJ a smooch on the cheek or even a kiss under the misteltoe...he creeps me out. At least wear a mask when you come in here, please (and if you bring Dean in here, you're getting the spritzer bottle) I can live with any of your jester suits but NOT SDJ. Pretty Please??? (tries THE LOOK and the batting of some long eyelashes)

Ok, it doesn't take much for me to change an avatar. But the batting lashes was sexy. *blushes*

*runs off to find an avatar*

Originally posted by Klink

Great, you haven't abandoned your Mac. :) And nice deal on the Cinema Display. They are good displays. I can't remember Apple making a bad one. So when are you getting your own TiBook for work? Pretty hot machine for admin types these days I'm seeing.

That's what I hear. I lust over the PowerBook. But unfortunately at work it has to be a Dell, at least for desktops. So I have to run Windows. Sucks. I would love a Mac in any form for my desktop.

Guess that Dell Dude ran his vaudeville act into the ground until he wasn't cute and/or funny anymore and they pulled it, eh?

Alleluia, mysti. Nothing against Dell boxes, but that kid grated on my nerves.
This avatar ok? It's the Unisphere from the World's Fair in Queens. A bit of home pride showing. :D

Yep, understand that deal, hazmat. Specially now that Bloomberg clamped down with city agency budget cuts. Would be hard squeezing that by as a necessary tool for the gig. Hey, who knows, maybe one day you can sneak in an XServe to work and tout it's low cost of ownership. Replace one of the Winboxes for print or file sharing. Heh heh.

Yes, Klinkster...mucho thanks.
I'm sure you could find something worse than SDJ, but not many.

You're a dear. Have a candy cane :D

Ah, come on, Myst. Sammy rules! My roommate and I have some weird fascination with him. We will sporatically break out talking like him.

Originally posted by Klink

Yep, understand that deal, hazmat. Specially now that Bloomberg clamped down with city agency budget cuts. Would be hard squeezing that by as a necessary tool for the gig. Hey, who knows, maybe one day you can sneak in an XServe to work and tout it's low cost of ownership. Replace one of the Winboxes for print or file sharing. Heh heh.

Yup. I think the only way I'll be able to get a Mac is if I can convince us to get an XServe. I will, afterall, need a Mac to admin it. ;)

Originally posted by hazmat
Ah, come on, Myst. Sammy rules! My roommate and I have some weird fascination with him. We will sporatically break out talking like him.

*Myst turns from the sink, pulls off her plastic gloves and leans back on her elbows eyeing the NYers*

REALLY??? What IS it with you guys and SDJ? I never COULD stand him, though I admit talking like him could be a touch entertaining where having to look at Klink LOOK like him is just heinous.

*shakes her head*

Give me a few REAL brewskies in NY and then lay the act on me and maybe I'll appreciate it more. I actually play a fair amount of Frank's music but like I told Klink...he brings Dean in here and our love affair is over. ;)

I need to step out for a bit...you guys mind the bar and don't forget the trust jar...take a drink and the money goes in the jar..take a drink and don't pay and you get to meet the end of my friend Mr Broomstick.

Trust me on this...you want to pay.

I'll BRB. *sm0000ch*

Originally posted by mystique
*Myst turns from the sink, pulls off her plastic gloves and leans back on her elbows eyeing the NYers*

REALLY??? What IS it with you guys and SDJ? I never COULD stand him, though I admit talking like him could be a touch entertaining where having to look at Klink LOOK like him is just heinous.

*shakes her head*

Give me a few REAL brewskies in NY and then lay the act on me and maybe I'll appreciate it more. I actually play a fair amount of Frank's music but like I told Klink...he brings Dean in here and our love affair is over. ;)

No clue what to say about it. But funny you mention Frank. I was in Hoboken, NJ, last night. That's where Frank is from.

lol That's too much. That's how the whole Sammy thing started with me. A former coworker did his Sammy imitation and it just caught on. Oh, and it didn't hurt that one of the house engineers looked like him. lol :p

Billy Crystal does a great Sammy. lol

Per Mystique's request in another thread:

I'm me. Don't know what else to say, ask away with any questions.

:) Mystique, give a round to the house on me! :)

What a bunch of wankers! I leave for seven hours and the place dies.
Ahh..well, at least Klink and Hazmat paid for their fake beers. ;)

*Mystique drags something electronic and awkward out of a bag , holds it up to the wall and tries to stand back to admire it....thinks...I can do this myself ..Comes back with a hammer and nails, does some pounding on the back wall beyond the bar mirror and finally hands an old used electronic LED sign up
The ol Garage Sale Goddess ...she ponders a few moments and then fiddles with the sign Geek-style. When she hangs it back up and plugs it in, it's green scrolling letters read:

WHEN MYSTIQUE IS BEHIND THIS BAR SHE IS SUBE

Oh! Mdnky! I didn't see you, was having too much fun with my new toy!

Please stay...what are you drinking? I'd like to chat with you a moment or three? :)

Alcoholic or not? Perhaps something easy like one of these mild, warm Christmas drinks that top off the night like a hot chocolate?

I'm looking at your post and there definitely seems to be something wrong with this picture, mdnky, dear....I've been here about 10 days and I have a post count of 116 (that's my age too btw) YOU have been here 17 MONTHS and have FEWER posts than I. MY GOD! This says one of two things...*I* am a mouthy broad or YOU are very shy and quiet or C: both.

*Myst gives mdnky his warm toddy* Are you unshy enough to tell me anything about yourself? What does one DO in Kentucky? Married? Student? and what's your name here mean? ( I'm very nosey)

Back