Herve's Bar & Grill

i can't dance to christmas music...not that what i do can REMOTELY be called dancing anyway ;)

well, we can always just sit in the corner and neck for a while ;)

oh, except that my pint is empty and me bushmill's has run out ;)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
ah, isee b3s finally stopped staring in the door and came in and had a drink. everybody, this is one of my buds from herve's II. since mysti isn't introducing him, let me - this is the sucker, er i mean , wonderful guy whom she is engaged too. :wink, wink:

so b3s - the metallica drive you out? :p

friend ed, i wasn't staring in the door, i was wandering past, looking in to see when my lady was on duty...i can buy her a drink when she's off at the bar down the street ;)

the metallica didn't bug me too much...have ipod, will ignore ;)

yes, but see, these go to eleven

ahhh...another round for Tom...thank you, babe

'eres to us and those like us, damn few left!

Oh Ed, my apologies....you DID answer my post. It was in the thread about members pictures . :D

Gentlemen, excuse me a second, I need to go use the rest room. I need to REST, doggone it.

gee thanks for replying b3s. i was beginning to think you guys hadn't noticed me step back in for a minute. :p
*ed wonders how many posts there will be between b3s reply and this post :D*

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
gee thanks for replying b3s. i was beginning to think you guys hadn't noticed me step back in for a minute. :p
*ed wonders how many posts there will be between b3s reply and this post :D*

just because mysti and i are posting machines doesn't mean i don't respond to peoples posts, ed :D

you just may need to page down a bit....

y'all have to excuse me...i'm used to a slightly faster pace of convo ;)

Originally posted by mystique
Excuse me, did I not introduce you honey? (disclaimer: When I say "Honey" it means b3s)

go back a page...i introduced myself...

and now you skip off to the rest room...me with an empty pint and jar ;)

anyone else got the keys to the liquor over here?

Where is Ulrik, damnit? I got his freakin air hockey table out for him and all shined up and haven't seen the chap since.

*ed tosses b3s an extra set of keys to the top shelf stuff as he heads out to go check in with the rest of the iste before going and loading the real dishwasher*

*note, ed constantly spells site as iste :D )

Boss, if it's allright with you I'm going to call it a day, I've had a rather rough one, would like to speak to my fiancee' for a few before I crash.

See you in the morning? I'll cover things up and dim the lights.

suweeet!

you mean over here i don't gotta get the semtex out to get at the topshelf? tis keeps the best o' the best locked away in some nuclear hardened shelter!

you betcha babe, been waiting for a couple o' hours!

...even though ed tossed the next decades worth of profits down the crapper by giving me a set of keys ;)

*Myst covers the unused pool and air hockey tables. Blows out the candles on the tables, pulls her new curtains shut and admires again the forest green color, puts the Christmas drinks in crocks for the late nighters and dims the lights, then takes b3s by the arm and goes home*

* b3s notes the green curtains *

um, those aren't the ones you were getting for us, are they?

ya know...a burgundy sash would go well....and the hardwood floors could use a sand and varnish...

Originally posted by mystique
Hey Hazmat, what's up with the tattoo's? This sounds like the kind of convo we need to pick this place up..I've been cleaning out my belly button lint for hours

Tattoos, huh? I'll be happy to show mine, but I don't want to be first. :p

Back