Herve's Bar & Grill

Thanks for the compliments, Ed. You're such a good man. But they're undeserved. I snatched stickpeople from the net just for the joke. But it does give a true comparison as to my drawing skills. Niet!
I can really appreciate the drawing skills shown by yourself, Tormente and mysti. It's a gift. And I certainly don;t have it.

I know you'll get a kick out of this, Ed.
Ken and I had some real beers together last night. I was great to get out and meet someone from the online world in the real world. We gabbed for hours, it was awesome!

*Listening to Bob Mould* ;)

The Voice of Cheese (Frank Zappa - Uncle Meat)

Hello teenage America (breathy valley laugh). My name is Suzy Creamcheese (vomit sound FX). I'm Suzy Creamcheese because I've never worn fake eyelashes in my whole life, and I've never made it on the surfing set, and I've never made it on the beatnick set, and I couldn't cut the groupie set either. And... um... actually, I really f'ed up in Europe (snorting sound FX).

Now that I've done it all over, nobody else looks at me (more snorting sound FX). I've come home to my Mothers.

:D

*Mystique notes that Hazmat Ken isn't saying it was so awesome* :D must still be drunk

Thank you as I bow to Boss Ed that I didn't have to reply to my fiancee's <browser-that-must-not-be-named> rant. I know I have a safe Haven here. :)

Originally posted by Klink
The Voice of Cheese (Frank Zappa - Uncle Meat)

Hello teenage America (breathy valley laugh). My name is Suzy Creamcheese (vomit sound FX).... And... um... actually, I really f'ed up in Europe (snorting sound FX).

Now that I've done it all over, nobody else looks at me (more snorting sound FX). I've come home to my Mothers.

:D

*looks at Klink*

thinks . o O (WTF did he get into last night?)

yea, you wanta discuss browsers, we now have a whole forum set up to handle it. join an existing thread or start your own :D

or hang out at herve's and not give a ... about anybody's browser but your own :p

klink that's ok if the rotunda stick men aren't yours. we'll consider it enough that you chose them over regular stick men (help me out here buddy, i'm trying to give you credit for something. :D

"the poodle bites, the poodle chews it,
the poodle bites, the poodle chews it...."

I appreciate it, Ed. But I cannot tell a lie. Little character flaw of mine.
*Curses under his breath*

I finally pulled out "Eddie, Are You Kidding?" *snickers*

I might be movin' to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of
Dental Floss

Raisin' it up
Waxen it down
In a little white box
That I can sell uptown

By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss

- more zappa :p

Originally posted by mystique
*Mystique notes that Hazmat Ken isn't saying it was so awesome* :D must still be drunk

It was a lot of fun. But contrary to what Mike thinks, I have been working today. ;-P

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
I might be movin' to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of
Dental Floss
- more zappa :p

*puts her hands over her ears and starts screaming*

My ex-husband used to recite this CONSTANTLY--I'll send him over (after I'm long gone), you three will have a marrvvveelloouusss time with Zappaisms.

Originally posted by Tormente
You're moving, Ed? :p :D

Man... I need food... :p

Does one have to do with the other? Ed is moving near a McDonalds? I don't think they have those in Montana yet.

On that note...mind the bar boys, please...I MUST get to the mall, there is a new pair of black heels calling my name.

:winks and waves:

Well you go girl.
*Klink thinks to himself the turmoil that she must make at the mall* :p

Ouch! Nasty crash. Flippy, flippy. Roll cage, good.

You see what you've done, Ed. I cannot hear the line, "Now I got the crystal ball!" and not have an association to you. :)
*remembers Professional Western Psychotherapy
and Tarot Reading*

here's some zappa dedicated to mysti's shopping trip :p

"Heh-heh-heh . . .
Have you heard the news?
(News? What news?)
Can't afford no shoes
(Ow! Get a deal on tape)
Have you heard the news?
(News? Can't afford a paper)
Can't afford no shoes
(Hi-yo-hi)

Went to buy some cheap detergent
Some emergent nation got my load
Got my load
Got my toad
That I stowed

Well, well,
Hey lawdy mama,
Can't afford no shoes
Maybe there's a bundle of rags that I could use
Hey anybody,
Can you spare a dime
If you're really hurtin', a nickel would be fine..."

and for all you fine folks who would like to quote some zappa but don't know how, go here and peruse the periennal words of wisdom that are what they are. no experience necessary :D

yes, you too can join in the fun with your very own, pre-transcribed, gold encrusted lyrics cheat sheets. there is no end to the fun to be had trading zappaisms on a fine december day.

and don't forget to wear your leather on the bus :p

Hehe, Catholic girls, with their little tiny mustache....good song :D

I've been singing Bitchin Camaro All day :D (dead milkmen, not zappa :p)

Back