Herve's Bar & Grill

I'm afraid you'll have to help yourself Giaguara, I'm busy sitting on b3s' lap enticing him with Shiver Shots so he won't do serious damage to itanium's pom-pom's.

Originally posted by hazmat
Considering I lived in Brazil, I will volunteer to make the caipirinhas.

Would you step out of character for a moment and be so kind as to volunteer to tell me exactly WHAT a caipirinha IS ?:D just kidding, Ken

Originally posted by mystique
Would you step out of character for a moment and be so kind as to volunteer to tell me exactly WHAT a caipirinha IS ?:D just kidding, Ken

If made properly, it's a drink that will kick your ass. It's made of pinga, lime, and sugar. You will have a bunch sitting around a table with people, and won't feel it until you stand up. Like someone threw a brick at your head. :D

I usually stuck to beer....

Okay, I looked up "Pinga" in the gi-HUGE-ic dictionary we have over here and it's not in it, so I have to ask anyway....what IS pinga?

hazmat.. i need more pinga in it.. i jsut had an overdose of quake so i think i need .. err.. well make me another.. :p

and hey .. that better be brown sugar.. uhh... anyone can suggest me something more aggressive but quake style? :D i'll have a deimos, .. and then the second caipirinha .. *hic* .. :p

Originally posted by Giaguara
by the way hazmat.. when and where did u live? :D

São Paulo. '91-'92, then '93-'94. In that time, though, got to Rio and Brasilia, as well as other places.

mystique: pinga = cachaça (thanks, Giaguara) = aguardente = vile alcohol made from sugar cane.

This is the most common pinga in Brazil: http://www.51.com.br/51_2.htm .

Hazmat: Thank you very much for the explanation.

Giaguara: I'm going to cachaca YOU, wiseacre:p

All that sugar....wonder how your head feels this morning?:confused: :shudder:

... a bit dizzy mystique.. :(

hey, "ç" you pronounce it like "ch" n spanish ... so there IS a difference bwtween c and ç !!

uh, if there is no pinga, then can i have a gin tonic? anyone for a drink now? :)

Back