Herve's Bar & Grill

Hey... a happy Breakfast hour tomorrow after 8 am PST ... ? :p

= before the Note... :D

Free online cappuccinos ...
edX offers...

:p

Huge cappucccinos for everybody... hey Sogni you have had enough of caffeine so far.. ;) .. try some apple juice? :)

Barman! Chilled vodka on the rox :D

Back from canada... passed all my classes, 3 weeks till semsester starts, and then 12 more till my graduation.... I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!! :D

Drinks on me! :)

Hey there Addy, Giaguara, Sogni and hazmat.
Enjoy the Keynote stream? Loved it myself.

Nice to see you back, Addy. How was Canadia?

Pretty impressive browser for a beta, wouldn't you say?

Think the Pope liked the Keynote?
SJ said there was an open stream to the Vatican. ;p

Keynote was good. But Quicktime sucks as ever. Safari looks good, but I won't be able to try it until I get home. I am using Win2k at work. And the 12" PB is a GREAT idea, but useless with a max of 640 megs of RAM. Might as well just get an iBook. :)

My stream was really good this time around. It was always in sync and no drop outs. I was surprised how good it was. Sorry to hear yours bit the cheese, haz.

Yeah, the new PBooks are splendiferous. I'm drooling for a new 17". Time to upgrade I think. ;)

But the 12" PB seems just like a bit faster ibook.

I think i have to switch to a powerbook sooner or later.. :)

Hey i wonder if they have updated their systems in Vatican.. the last time someone visited my (more serious) page some months ago from vatican, (s)he/they were running Windows 95 !!!

ah that book was about the 'books :)

i love my ibook... desktops are uncomfortable in bed and my linux laptop was too hot..

We're in sync today, Ken. lol
(No soup for you!) ;p

Yes, i' libri fatto di titanium, Giaguara.
translation = books made of titanium

I like.... composite aluminum. I can't say aluminum 10 times fast. :(

I do have to admit that I started to get a chub when I saw the 12" PowerBook, but with 32 megs of video RAM and a max of 640 megs of system RAM, no thanks.

Back