Herve's Bar & Grill

yep, gets that way sometime. still looking for a new bartender. business really slows down when nobody's serving. ;)

on a positive note, the weather is beautiful here today. i may actually be able to get out and mow the yard - something i've wanted to do for over a month but it's never dried out enough.

:yawns & stretches:
Huh? Oh sorry, I was just taking a little rest before I'm on my way out AGAIN! heh :p

Been pretty busy since yesterday and non-stop all day today (not to mention my two "sisters", and my little nephew and niece were over earlier! heh).

I got my rent paid (altho I now owe someone else that money! doh!) and I got some consulting work happening, so I'm pretty happy right now. :D

... my stomach is making strange noise. is that because i haven't eaten since... ehm.. i don't remember ... :(

eat, dammit, eat!! i told you to eat last nite. :(

program self to respond to stomach error messages and self heal by ingesting protein and caloric units. compile with beverage of choice. :D

% cat 'the can of tuna'
cat: cannot open the can of tuna
:(

$ drink < bottle; opener
bottle: cannot open
opener: not found

% write desert
desert is not logged on.

$ PATH=pretending! /usr/ucb/which sense
no sense in pretending!

....not my day :(

you're not missing anything, it was just this one with a 50% transparent layer over it that was chrome and blue, however the quality came out bad and it looked like crap.

*needs a lot of cappuccino... while doing one, sips a jolt*

Uh, am i the only one here who sees her nightmares in Objective-C ???? :(

@"argh!!!!"@

Back