Herve's Bar & Grill

smoke machine ?!
I dont have a smoke machine! EEEEDDD CHEKC THE KITCHEN!!!!! :D lol

Work is letting up a bit school wont start till the 27th of january :) -- Been busy with updating my department's macs to OS X (from OS 9) and all related softwares (trying to get our faculty unhooked from OS 9 as much as possible), and upgrading from XP to XP :p (so many critical updates. M$ sure does ship products full of holes :p)

I have been a bit tired latelly (especially before my trip to canada) but after my trip I have been feelin' more chilled and more relaxed :D

We gotta do the iChat thing sometime lol :)

btw is there a macosx.com room in iChat ? perhaps we should look into it :D -- no irc needed, nothing extra, just the iChat application which we all have ;)

Admiral

no, there IS macosx.com chat in ichat if someone goes there.. simplier ...

uh yea, kitchen.. i shouldn't play when i cook ... :(

Hola Chevy ...

I think I'll need something like a CheckTheCodeForADyslexicProgrammerInCocoa.app or iFixMyCodeTypos.app ... :(

$ drink < jolt; opener

i don't believe my eyes!!! :p

Com**********dora!!!!!

Hehehe! That is the funniest thing i have ever seen censored!! They censored the word com****dora in a Spanish Mac board... That is about like Com***er here... je je je ... :p

Quiero mi com*******dora ... :cool:

All: I just went to see the Brazilian movie City of God (Cidade de Deus) tonight. VERY good film. I highly recommend seeing it.

Yes, it's Dios. And in Italian it's Dio. And I think (not 100% sure) that God is God in most languages in Scandinavia (= Swedish, maybe Danish and Norwegian too) but in Finnish.. and Trip, by the way "provo" = i try and that's in 2 meanings..

Dio actually wasn't his real last name, and he changed it to that for exactly that reason. Who wouldn't want to be called "God"?:D

Yes, computadora. I thought only Windows were com****doras :D

Oh, can somebody show me what is com-puta-ciòn? ;)

and puta is whore, correct? the filtering software is shut off because it does stuff like that. better to have good mods and let them know when it's appropriate and when it's not.

btw - i'm a bit busy as we are discussing a new, improved reorganization for the site at this time. look for forum changes in a week or two. remember - you heard it in Herve's first :D

Okay Ed :D

Yes, puta = bitch ... thus, combitchputer ;)
There the mod's are unexistant, but that is really funny, can't say computer in a computer board...
Weird, then many people autocensor themselves. Like in one place.. [no filtering] people write e.g. (ok, italian board) ca***, ca***ta or inca***to ..
And here it sounds funny, in some tv shows (dubbed..) you can hear the english f-word like it sounds and then the BIIPs incresibly bad imposed in the italian words.. = you can in 99 % of the cases hear exactly what they said (and there are far more words to censor than only the f-)
But not as bad as in Spanish, that com****dora was the funniest thing i've seen for a long time ;)

i remember that i was on geocities in the cockpit allee... impossible to mention it on some bulletin boards and chats !

Yea, well being not able to talk about com****doras in a spanish mac board is worse than not being able to order a ****tail here :D

EEEEddddddd... can I have a ***tail, please? A martini .. [nah, really a caipirinha as always.. ]

Back