pssssssssssssitttttttt

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°\°
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °°|°
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °°°|
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °°°|

Chears

no sake for me, though it is a very generous offer. but even in my virtual drinking (which is all i indulge in anymore), i prefer a good tequilla or sour mash whiskey. but a kahlua and creme makes a nice desert every now and then.

gotta force myself to eat again soon. the chips and salsa are starting to wear off. :D

Ed after 3 or 4 days without eating you start to feel quite comfortable.. i think i should do a program that reminds me to eat sometimes ... :-/

oh, i'll occasionally go a day without eating but that's as far as i go. i try to east lightly 2-3 days a week and a normal full meal plus mid afternoon snack the rest of the days. with my current (lack of ) activity level, that seems to be about right. i definitly believe in eating what you need and not just out of conditioning to eat. far too many people are overweight because they eat on their mind's clock and not their stomach's. ;)

That works if you know when you are hungry. My stomach makes noise but i don't interpret it always like being hungry.

I notice iSync to PST. This is bad. I should live there :D [Apple's fault.. they should hire me] ... Goodnight Ed ;)

... i think i prefer waking up after having seen hundreds of lines of code in obcjective-c than waking up from a "normal" (non computer related) dream where i was shot. brrr...

:(

if some of you sometimes use macosx.com chat client, there is now a short user's guide available here

Hiyo hiyo hiyooooo!!!!

I am back after a good rest :D
Time to undust that DJ booth and play some tunes on this glorious saturday evening :D

first song up: I need a hero by Anaconda

Admiral - your DJ for the evening

HEY TOLYA!! W elcome back my good friend!! :)

school and work finally letting up a bit? i hope so!!

Admiral careful with that smoke machine... my eyes hurt.. must be the winter air ... :(

*sips an apple juice*

Back