Herve's Bar & Grill

sorry Giaguarra, you're not getting any tail in here. this is a family joint :p

(tail is an american slang for someone to have sex with, not very common usage anymore i don't think.)

... i'm not even trying to interpret cocktail then .. i think computaciòn is dirty enough...

i never imagined english can be as dirty as spanish :p

Welp, I did it again!
I went an converted another PC User! :D

User is an older lady that was getting frustrated with a Dell laptop that it seemed that every day it was getting slower and slower - not to mention I've had to redo it TWICE due to viruses getting a strong grip on it rendering it useless (uh, more so? :D) and would get extremely corrupt (zombie).

Enough of that! :p

We got her a Ti Power Book 1Ghz, 512MBs RAM, SuperDrive...
( couldn't wait for the Ai - month and a half estimated deliver date :( )
Also getting Airport Extreme Basestation the moment its released with Print Sharing and extended-range antenna.

She does a lot of pictures, scanning and digital photos as well as Home Movies.

I'm going to be enjoying showing her how to use it! I'm jealous! :D

giaguarra - admiral makes electronic foreign language vocabulary books in his 'spare time' as quck reference material. kind of a hobby of his. weird hobby, but he likes doing it none the less. he is the international man of mystery and travels to greece and europe every summer (family is there). he is constantly learning new languages. well, he can explain all this better than i can, but he used to stay home on friday and saturday nites to work on his 'notebooks' instead of going out and meeting girls. he is as hopelessly as geeky as you :D (said with much affection for you both). to learn more about Admiral, aka Tolya, find an old thread called "congrats to admiralak". it is another epic thread in which a bunch of us became good friends and revealed all. i suspect it will be required reading for 6th graders in the year 3003. :p

stealth - go read the first pos in the thread for what it's all about. and it's huge because a lot of people have liked what it's all about over the last year or so. now what kind of non- alcoholic beverage can i get you?

ed did you check his age when you specified a non-alcoholic beverages?

one of my ancient and never finished project was a plurilinugal bad word dictionary.. i never made it up but as a base i could add a lot of bad words to it in italian, spanish, brazilian, .. and some / few / odd in finnish, greek, turkish, japanese, arabic, french, russian ... if i remember. :(

an apple juice for me, ed...

ed by the way.. i'm with one r .. or is tahat trying to be the parody of someone's bad accent--? :(

..make the apple juice double

Originally posted by Giaguara
ed by the way.. i'm with one r .. or is tahat trying to be the parody of someone's bad accent--? :(

No, Ed seems to have a bad habit of misspelling people's usernames. ;)

Back