Herve's Bar & Grill

yea johnnyV thats the real problem with safari. the rest are all web-developer issues. but safari does a terrible when it caches websites.

I had mushrooms for dinner.

My dad grilled some vegetarian portabello mushroom burger patties, and we enjoyed them on large onion buns with excellent corn on the cob and a nice cabbage salad.

Or do you like the illegal kind? ;)

cheese is great sometimes ill just get a block of colby cheese and some ritz crackers and go to town ;)

Nope, never eaten that. I don't eat meat.
Heh... a jaguar that switched :D ;)

vege.gif

has anyone eaten prairie oysters, they are one of those foods, that make me cringe just thinking about it :eek:

I ate a good amount of oysters over the past week. Spent the past week in New Orleans. I love that town.

Did you spend Spring Break there? I plan to do that someday. You can probably figure out why. ::angel::

No. I'm way out of college, in years and also mindset. I was around Bourbon St. a few times, but for me it got old quickly. When I travel I like to meet locals and hang with them to see how people live. I did and had a blast. Truly awesome town. Interesting comparing it to NYC, where I live and grew up.

Both are cities I've never been but that I plan to visit, someday.

I actually used to have a New Orleans shirt, back in 3rd grade or so. I think it said "Bourbon St." on the back... can't remember, I've had a lot of shirts in my time. (Right now, they're all dirty! ;))

Back