Herve's Bar & Grill

A) Safari is a 1.0 product, give Apple time to iron out all the crap.

B) IE displays cached pages sometimes, too, it can be nice for the New Threads search where I can go back to "new" threads from an hour ago, if I'm careful and the page doesn't get refreshed, and read "new" posts that wouldn't be new anymore at the time. (Hope that made sense!)

C) 31337 w007n355, post #6000 on this thread! Suck on that, you're all my bitches! Okay, fine, you can all have an Apple juice on me.

The only problems I've had with safari are these: when you write in a text box and scroll up, the cursor in the textbox defaces the bottom info bar (command-\). And right now it seems to not want to load apple.com fully, but thats probably something of a corrupted cache file...
But it's such a pretty little browser! Try this: press command-\, command-b, command-shift-\, and then look at how tight that is. If you need to enter a url press command-l, and your cursor moves into the url bar (you just can't see it). To open some bookmarks you can either go to the bookmarks menu or press command-shift-b for the bookmarks window :^)
Safari is love!

Have you showered recently, Arden? If not, I'd rather have my apple juice in a glass. :D ;)

Actually, though, c'mon, this is a bar and grill - let's have something better than apple juice for the 6000th post. :)

Little Switcher Jimmy just ran home because of you. Good job Arden, yea thanks, great job.
DarkShadow is right. Let's not have apple juice. How about some cider!?

i dont know whats missing, but what is the icon in your menubar for (next to your ichat status and monitors)

That's Proteus' status (same thing as iChat's but for more IM Networks).

Originally posted by nb3004
i dont know whats missing, but what is the icon in your menubar for (next to your ichat status and monitors)

Um...there's one in every OS X's Finder.

Um...only thing I see different is that your folder says how many items it has in it...but that's not anything missing.

If you say it's some icon that should be in your Dock, I'm gonna shoot you. :p

Originally posted by Darkshadow
Um...there's one in every OS X's Finder.

Um...only thing I see different is that your folder says how many items it has in it...but that's not anything missing.

If you say it's some icon that should be in your Dock, I'm gonna shoot you. :p

Um... heh...
*Puts on full-body armor* :D

Back