Herve's Bar & Grill

I love skateboarding!
I'm hoping http://www.geertsen.com/ will sponsor me. My friend won't go out with me to get some good pictures. I found some amazing places a couple weeks ago, but he won't come!!!

Sleep?! Sleep sounds good. I havn't had a good sleep in a looooong while. :(

Night everybody!

Congrats. :D

Argh!!! I wish I had missed a plane Tueday!!! I would have gotten a vip ticket to a party where Steve was!!!! >:-O !!!!

Well, we didn't want to scare you off again by all talking at once. Thought we'd give you some room to breathe a bit. ;)

I dunno about the others, but I'm watching the news on the hurricane coming in. I'm gonna get a bit of wind from it...not a whole lot else. But Delaware decided to call a state of emergency anyway (big suprise there, DE never does :p). So I don't have to go to work tonight or tomorrow night. :D

Hey, I'm feeling so much better today. Not going to share the details but whatever was making me sick is a long ways away from me now. :D

I need GEERTSEN to sponsor me!!! Argh! How can I talk my friend into coming and taking pictures?!

If you get them to sponsor you convince em you need a powerbook G4 and some final cut with a DV cam to make some skate videos... I'd do anything to get a 12"! You should too.
And I am very disappointed with how old my iMac is :() It's a rock! I want a new computer! I need to get a job!
Oops, off the the complaining thread.

Oh man, I just injured some "valuble machinery". It hurt so bad I almost threw up. I'm afraid to check on it. lol

Skateboarding? That sucks. A soccer ball can really hurt when it gets you in the gears. And you just have to walk it off, there aren't any drugs or stretches to ease the pain. And it's not any normal kind of pain, it's like this weird feeling in your gut. Oh, and punctuation before you end your quotation!

Mr. K, do not complain about your computer when there are *cough* many people here who have older equipment than you and are getting along just fine.

There is a woman somewhere in Russia, I think, who holds the record for the most dirt eaten. It's all she eats. :p

Trip, what are you afraid of, that you might have lost something?

I find this site hilarious. It's not that it's funny by design, but it's funny because it's completely legitimate.

What's your sign, baby? :D :)

mr. K.,

I'm running Jaguar 10.2.6 on an Indigo G3/500MHz iMac, and everything's alright.

But my RAM is 640Mb. You ought to fix your 256Mb.

I dunno, arden. If that site had been around when I was a teenager, I might not have gone around stealing street signs.

Then again, I probably would have. It would still have been more fun to steal 'em. Heh

Back