Herve's Bar & Grill

It doesn't really matter trip ;^)
Better to just comment on what the person above you said!
But I'll take a protein and electrolyte and sodium enhanced drink - I'm parched.
And the iPod is a "must have for mp3's" from popular science... I love iPod.
Oh Apple expo Paris is tomorrow! Yes, I am excited. I should get a job, so I can buy a powerbook!
*what the hell is a protein and electrolyte and sodium enhanced drink, I only mix real drinks*
I'll take an orange powerade, jerk.

Originally posted by arden
Well, the first time I heard of Motorhead was fairly recently, when they started playing their single on the radio.

Ah. Well I guess a good place to start is No Remorse. My copy is a double album in a leather sleeve. :)

You saw Floyd on the Lapse tour? How were they?

Yeah, I saw it in NY. It was great. I still have the t-shirt somewhere. I also always save ticket stubs.
Here you go.

That page wouldn't load! Oh well...

Here's your Microsoftian root beer already!
mug.gif

Haaaallloooo!!!!!!!
well I left a problem thread yesterday, here is a hello post ;)

so what's new with me?
work work work work!
I am also finidhing up my paperwork this week for grad school :) -- man my essay is loooong! Hope the dont get bored readin it :)

I also have my eye on certification.
I am planning on getting A/V certified (infocomm.org), and I also want to get network+, security+ and linux+ certified.
I was thinking of A+ but it seems so easy to do (most of the stuff I know from just working and taking CS hardware related classes :p)

as for mac certification...down the road yes. I think it will increase my work opportunities :)

so how is everyone?
ok, will be back tomorrow! :)

Admiral

ya, what that guy said
i like his way with words
working is a tool

lol that, ladies and gentlemen, was haiku.

Earlier today I ate dirt for my video class (don't ask) and now I'm feeling very ill. My brain has been spinning and now my stomach is really starting to hate me. :(

Ughh...

Well, I think i just flushed out whatever was in my system. And the more water I drink it seems the sicker I feel. :(

Ok, ok...we're making music videos in class. And the class picked the song "Another One Bites The Dust". You can pretty much just make up the rest of the story as you see fit. :)

Ughh...

Um...so why did you eat it? Just biting some seems like it would've worked. :p

I don't think I would have done anything like that for any class. Ever. :confused:

I'm not going to say anymore so you don't think I'm wierd. :D
Feeling a bit better now. Stomach still wants to kill me though. :(

Back