Herve's Bar & Grill

.. off to work here. i can't wait to get out of here. i'm now allergic to everything here ... dust, air, most foods ... luckily under 2 weeks to go. hooray.

Weee...I had a nice birthday today...yesterday...whichever you want to call it.

Just getting home...arden, they're getting ready to shut down the bars here, but over thataways it's still before 2, will ya send me over one more drink? ;)

And it's my birthday, can I have it for the normal charge rather than double charge? :D

Happy birthday Darkshadow!! hope you had a very good one. i alos hope they just keep getting better as you grow older. :)

Thank ya. :)

Definitely had a good one, hung out all day with some friends, had some drinks I didn't have to pay for (I don't drink that often, but free drinks are free drinks no matter how often you have 'em). All around a good day.

Um, arden, does your grandmother know you're posting pictures of her on the 'net? Maybe she doesn't mind that, but she'd probably mind you're telling everyone her age, too. Shame on you.

LOL, my grandmother is 8X. (As in, in her 80's.) I thought that was your wife wishing you a happy birthday! :D

Funny story: My mom got carded at Octoberfest, and she's in her early 50's! She thanked the girl. :)

my reason(s) for being here right now are not work related. other motives. but i keep myself busy meanwhile.

curious, aren't we?

Anybody here into snowboarding? If you are into snowboarding and have 5 minutes to spair send me an e-mail at: Tanner@TannerSite.com

I'll be more than grateful! Oh and: I'm not looking for people to talk with about snowboarding, it's more important than that. ;)

I'll get a picture tomorrow...if I can. I'd do it right now but my camera's batteries are dead, and we lost the USB cable to my moms camera. But I'll get a picture of it for sure...you can see my toes are all misfigured and blue. :)

Hehe! I hope it won't look that gross tomorrow trip ....

Oh gosh, I'm in win 2k (just for half an hour now) .. i keep taking the mouse down, i want to see finder and if there is AIM etc .. so "WTFSCK??? WHERE'S THE DOCK???" ... mac addict, eh? ;)

Ok well, sorry for such a crummy picture guys. I just broke my studio light, so I had to borrow my sisters. Tomorrow I'll get a better shot of the toes...they're all blue and bent. ;)

Anyway, you can check-out my cool AirCast...and see quite a bit of swelling still (usually you can see the bones of my toes!)

Enjoy. :p

Attachments

• foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 12
Just you wait. :p
Yea, I wish I had thought about taking pictures on the second day...my foot was about the size of my fist. It looked like something out of a cartoon, it was so funny.

And how!

Back