Herve's Bar & Grill

There was a great article in The Onion a couple of weeks ago where it said that an Internet outage cause an alarming increase in productivity in workers. The only dip throughout the day was people going to see if they had their Internet connection back.

If the 'Net went down, it wouldn't affect my job one iota. That's (partly) why I want a different job. ;)

I work regardless of whether or not I have the internet. :p

Actually, I programmed a lot. Heh

Also, I did my laundry and cleaned up a little more often. ;)

Hey guys, I'm back! Macless, but will get a Po(rn)werbook after 24th Oct! :D

Worked a month in Europe, also I walked in media about the amount of a marathon a day so I now see I've lost some weight.. my pants ddin't stay up :(

I missed good corn tortillas. Didn't find them anywhere in Europe. :)

Free drinks and chocolate for this and next page... :)

Sounds like fun! Did you speak the native language or just throw yourself into the culture? No mac! Geez!

Uh, so where are you now? :p

You remind me of someone I used to know - she had an japanese saying for her email address "Where is she now?" (not sure how it's spelled in Japanese anymore). :D

The local language, heh ... which of them in Europe, like there would be only one? Heh. I learned some british english terms no one knows here ... :p

Yea. I survived. Amazing.

I'm in the N Mich Ave store now, listening to the happening where Steve is introducing iTunes Music Store to windows. I'm not personally excited though - as I can live Windows free. But sounds like there is finally a good player for those who have to use Windows.. ;)

Now I have a reason to drink Pepsi (which I hate)...but free music! Can't beat that! 1 in 3 chances to win!!!

Originally posted by Trip
Now I have a reason to drink Pepsi (which I hate)...but free music! Can't beat that! 1 in 3 chances to win!!!

So you'll spend $1 (or more) on a bottle of soda you don't like for the 1 in 3 chance you'll win a song that was cheaper than the soda you bought that you don't like?

I went to the Disney Store after the Apple Store happening today... and figured out my size is 6 y! Should I be happy or sad, or just plain shocked that 6 y old kids clothes fit me? I got a Pirates of The Caribbean shirt .. well, even the 10/12 y olds size looks neat on me, it's not that much bigger... :p

Originally posted by Giaguara
I went to the Disney Store after the Apple Store happening today... and figured out my size is 6 y! Should I be happy or sad, or just plain shocked that 6 y old kids clothes fit me? I got a Pirates of The Caribbean shirt .. well, even the 10/12 y olds size looks neat on me, it's not that much bigger... :p

Yeah, I can fit into most baby chairs. :)

haz i'm sure the 4 y is enough for you! They had some cool t shirts ... ;)

As long as the kids seats in the car don't have limits by weight (=anyone under the weight of an average american 12 y old kid...)! it's sad under 12s have to wear it (???) unregarded of their weight, and many of those 11/12 y olds are already well, more voluminous than me. or hazmat ...

My cousin's 22, she buys kids clothes and shoes too, but she's 5'4" ....

Back