Herve's Bar & Grill

I know! I want one bad! :(
Copying the app and support files via ethernet worked perfectly.
Now to figure out how to get stereo in, I got sound in but on a single channel (with the iMic).

JohnnyV, a cousin of mine was in Irak. I got some pics on my site.

7,000 repliies in this thread. .. :)

a nice day out. sunny. and must be like 40-50 f (10-15 c). i want to take some photos .. ;) .. and then play with imovie...

I was filling my car up with gas this morning and couldn't figure out why my hands were so cold -- I went inside to pay and came back out and got in my car and it was 4 degrees out! I love minnesota, crisp, clear, calm weather. I wish we just had a little bit more snow!

Boo!
beer.jpg
please!

:D

Monster!!! Heh .. sure, have a drink! And one for Veronica too ... How's life? Haven't seen ya around for a looong time :D

Hey hey Gia!

Been around, other places... All over to tell you the truth. Got a Wacom, creating like freaking crazy all night long.

Got a Girlfriend which is like the female version of me, as Evil! :D

Life rocks, started a band with her playing guitar/voice, me playing bass/voice and the Drummer is The Monster, gotta LOVE that Virtual Drummer app! :)
Aside from that, doing lotsa graphics and stuff... Going out to drink with the friends, really nice!

How 'bout you?
CHEERS!!!

Ebay Arden! lol

I'd like to get a powerbook / ibook / imac / emac to my dad one day, arden.. anything that can run 10.3 (as i'm sure my mum will love ichat av) .. so he / they both can learn something new .. maybe later this year. if you find some more, i may be interested .. :)

Cool, Monster. I'm now working all days being away for work from 2 pm to midnight .. and the rest of the time, lunch (before), dinner (after), shower (before), sleep and browse. Sounds very boring I know. I can't wait untill march, so i can finally play with Soundtrack ... :)

I'd like to keep eBay as a last resort. If I can find a computer for cheap where I know I can just simply buy it instead of having to bid on it, I'd prefer that.

MokXnster: sounds like fun, dude! :)

I got Macs all over the place now, aside from the PowerBook, at home in the living room I got the G3 Desktop (see sig), and at the office I have the Dual 533Mhz G4 Tower. So even tho the PowerBook is my main computer - I have backups. :)

I need to upgrade the G3's hard drive so I can use it as a file server too.
(I really need OS X Server! :()

BTW, it's a boy cat. :p

Free drinks for the next 4 pages.. it looks too empty here. :)

I read in Sun yesterday (hey I never buy that, it was just lying around) that an average 16 old Brit gets as pocket money from parents 55 £ a week. That's like 90 $. What I got .. even compared to today's money, and what you can get with it, would be just a really tiny fraction of that. How much do you / did you get?

ooh, free drinks! An amaretto with milk please!
I got ... *scratches head* ... about 5 HFL a week until I was 12, then ... *concentrates, counts on fingers* ... 15.000 LIT until I was 17-18 ... but 21.000 LIT in the summer (for xtra icecream :D ). Now I get € 600,- a month ... :)
I'm not even going to begin to calculate what that would have been $ ... :D

Free drinks for 4 pages? By whose standard are we going? I view each thread at 40 posts per page, so by my standard that would take a while to fill. And at the rate the bar (and this community) is losing its culture value, that might take a long while.

Oh well, I guess that's about all we can do until the new cash register arrives...

At last a place free at the bar! Hold on... it's completely empty. :( Everyone away 'cause of Valentine's day??? :confused:
<lookin' around> Not even a bartender? I do myself some free Scotch then ::angel::

nervus said:
At last a place free at the bar! Hold on... it's completely empty. :( Everyone away 'cause of Valentine's day??? :confused:
<lookin' around> Not even a bartender? I do myself some free Scotch then ::angel::

I don't think Valentine's day has much to do with it. :p

Back