Herve's Bar & Grill

Heh... thanks.

Oh yeah, I just had to:
speakergrills.jpg

I've been thinking of doing some tinkering... I'm just not sure what to do. I want to do something with electronics, maybe build a cheap PC or a stereo or something... but I don't have a lot of money to spend on this, nor do I want to not be able to afford my insurance because of my hobby. What do you guys think?

.. woh. I saw just The Dawn of The Dead. A zombi movie. And so full of funny mistakes...

they were at Milwaukee and in the end escaped on a luxury boat to a desert Island .. a tropical one (I had never thought there would be one close to Milwaukee)... in one scene they have a drink that has PFK logo - in french speaking countries they call KFC PKC (pollo fritto .. de kentucky, something like that) .. there is a zombi baby that is white when it's dad is black and so on .. but well made, a movie I could probably see 10 times if I'm bored and just see how many mistakes I can find with some friends...

So I feel very relaxed now. Just had some home cooked nopales in hot tomato sauce and rice and about to get asleep.. where have you guys been? :D

My band played another show last night, this time in Brooklyn. Pretty fun. I think the rest of them agreed that our first show was better, but I enjoyed this one more because I was much more relaxed; hardly nervous at all actually. Although, I couldn't hear myself, which was kind of difficult. Good night though.

I think Dawn of the Dead was suppose to be funny and light-hearted horror. I thought it was a very good movie for that and I laughed out loud several time in the movie :).

.. Where is everybody? :) hazmat is playing with the band, Arden is out in the 'real life' ... is it jsut me or does it feel suddenly empty here?
I have a huge pile of movies to see in front of me.. don't know where to start. Or when ..

I'm around. I got an audio recording of the show. We did a really funny cover of Hungry Like The Wolf from Duran Duran. Here it is. :)

*BUMP*
<stands up, dusts himself off>

Dang, that first step was a doozy. Forgot about that one.

How's everyone doing? I've been busy busy. Well, I kept myself busy anyway. Programming. :D Then I started to dimly remember there were other things I used to do with my time. :p

Actually, that's more or less how it happened. Got so caught up in the stuff I was doing I pretty much forgot about everything else. Oops. Think I'll try not to do that one again.

Hmm...since it's been more or less since January since I was last regularly here...err, how's everyone doing? Anything interesting been going on? Did I miss any good parties? ;)

Oh, and who's bartending these days? I've been dying for a drink.

Hi Darkshadow .. I hope you had some good parties in the real life... :D

Have an apple cider for the easter? I got a nice pile of chocolatey easter bunnies.. so have an easter bunny too ;) ..

Hi Darkshadow ... nice to see that you look at the bright side of the earth too.

Nothing happend here... Apple didn't introduce any new product :(

Thanks, Gia, though I'll have to pass on the chocolate. Makes me sneeze. :p (Yes, I'm serious). Hmm, you know what, I haven't had apple cider in a long while, that actually sounds really good. Maybe I'll go out and buy some later on.

Heh, I've been known to be up and around during the day, Chevy. Mostly up today because I have tonight off - and it's a very nice day out. Though I'm pretty tired now, fighting to keep my eyes open. Sooner or later my nocturnal tendencies always kick back in. ;)

Well, here's some news for y'all. The company I was working for got bought out by GE (General Electric). It's a pretty big switch for us, our company had all of 350 or so people, and now we're part of a company that has more than 300,000 people. I'm happy about it, though. Astropower was just barely standing. Oh, and I'm getting paid every week now instead of only on the 5th and 20th of every month. That just makes my whole day thinking it. :D

Apple cider.. did you know it can be served hot? I tried on a scottish pub .. very good. So apple cider, and spices ( cinnamon and soemthing else), served hot .. and it can be boosted with e.g. rhum. For the cold winter days .. :)

Good changes for you, it seems, shadow.. ;)

Well, GE didn't waste any time redirecting the Astropower URL to their website. :D

Nope, I work on the production line. Specifically, the machine that turns the solar cells blue (they're a gray color before that).

Darkshadow said:
Oh, and who's bartending these days? I've been dying for a drink.

Heh, actually, I'm a bartender in my unplugged hours of the day (which i try to limit as much as possible, hahah). My best work is with Vodka and Gin, preferrably a grain vodka, or a basket-still gin. I'll be shaking up some martini's and shots throughout the night, who's up! :cool:

Its morning for me here, but i've got a killer hangover, so work your vodka magic, i need some 'hair of the dog' as they say. Any chance of a White Russian?

often in the mornings when i wake up, i wish i could save my dreams as quiktime or text or other formats ... THIS, very optimistially, sounds like it could be possible one day... :)

White Russian, huh, for breakfast? I need anything that has an elevated doses of caffeine ... :D

Back