Herve's Bar & Grill

Mh, beer! Isn't it lame, I've been for 5 weeks in Ireland and have drank ONE beer in all this time? At least it was Guinness but ...

Looks like no beer for me tonight, I just got back from Flagstaff and seeing Spiderman 2.

It is time to hit bed I think!!

One of my partners' father is the brewmaster at a local irish bar/restaurant/microbrewery here in town. we visited him there at work and we got to try all the beers they make there. One was called "I'll Have What The Gentleman On The Floor Is Having". No lie. It was extremely strong, high alcohol content. They only let you order 2, I know why!

I also prefer liquor to beer though. Has anyone tried Sailor Jerry Rum? Awesome stuff. If you're a fan of spiced rum (Captain Morgan), try the Sailor Jerry, its spiced rum with a high alcohol content (92 proof i think).

:D

Here beer for you arakayn ... oh well. Irish beer from ireland? ;)

Flagstaff is a cool place. I rather be there than here ... i'm freezing wearing a big wool knit thing here ... freezing all june and july - the temperatures are normally like 50-65 f, nothing like the 100 + of AZ ..

Flagstaff is cool, I've been there. I don't really travel as much as I should. The places I've been to on the west side are Arizona (Flagstaff, Phoenix), Los Angeles, Seattle. I stopped over in Salt Lake City once! ;) I like going to places most people dont "think" of going to. I was wondering what Oregon is like.

Perseus said:
Flagstaff is cool, I've been there. I don't really travel as much as I should. The places I've been to on the west side are Arizona (Flagstaff, Phoenix), Los Angeles, Seattle. I stopped over in Salt Lake City once! ;) I like going to places most people dont "think" of going to. I was wondering what Oregon is like.

Oregon is mostly forests and mountains, except in the Portland area.

I like southern Oregon best.

Yes, beer time Arkayn!!! Some Irish beer? There's Chevy's music bar on Blarney St .. hehe. I'll take a pic one day :)

Any advice what a medical checkup consists of? Just basical stuff I assume? (For a work).

Murphy's for anyone? :)

I'm all tanned ... nice week on an island, cape clear ... and monday back to work. actually was working today and very quickly just came to read emails .. i'll have time for a half pint though ;)

Back