Herve's Bar & Grill

Another toast for the passing of old lives, of new loves of old spirits, and a clean slate to build new lives on. :D

Of good things happening to good people, and giving the planet our middle finger in a salute!

Beer for ya arkayn! :D

I moved yesterday. Went to see another room in teh area I live in. I lived till ysterday with 3 other people, and of us 4, 3 are working at Apple. Now ... with 5 other people, and of us 6, 6 are ... :) Hehe. So, I don't have a clue of how many computers and computing stuff tehre are in the house - for sure an interesting amount, since from next saturday there will be TWO airport stations (now only 1) .. and from january, probably an XServe ... :D

To compensate the moving .. heh, I totally forgot what time I was supposed to be starting today.

Get one then arkayn :D

I'm going to get a 17" iMac on my bedroom wall (no space for a table hehe) .. and probably an ibook .. and do stuff on my powerbook .. and get a new airport .. and get an xserve raid on living room .. ;)

im jealous! do you get that stuff for free?? send me a few of those too! especially the xserve! not sure what id use it for, but i want one!

Hello, anyone at the Bar? I need a whisky. Just trembling with anticipation: my 23-inch Cinema is due to arrive within a few days :D

After 4 Duvel beers (8-9% alcohol) on an empty stomach, I suppose I should be offcially considered drunk ... but I'm not! ... *hics* ... Belgium is great! ... :D .. Yo!

Back