Herve's Bar & Grill

cold weather always calls for Grand Marnier or B&B, they give you a nice warm feeling. Grand Marnier is good to cook with as well. (just be careful you dont burn the kitchen down since its flammable!)

I can't believe I'm waiting for Apple to decide what I do about my cell phone service. I live in NYC and have a Motorola v60 with Verizon Wireless. I want a cooler GSM phone, and will probably switch to Cingular and get the Sony Ericsson T637 (The Z600 looks cool, but is expensive). BUT, I am waiting to see if Apple announces the phone they're working on with Motorola before I make any changes to my service. I wish I knew something about this and if it will in fact be announced.

Yea, wait until MWSF .. patience, patience .. so gluchwein till then :)
I can't wait untill i get my ancient phone replaced, since my t39m (well it has bluetooth = good) starts to behave unpredictalby with the battery life ... however i don't want a motorola (my 1st mobile was, in 95) or a nokia (had a 2110 clone from 96 to 99, then a 3110 i think, 3330 or something .. and tehy neve have fixed some minor things that annoy me in nokias) .. and no unknown types of phones either ..
i will probably be getting a p800 if Dorn upgrades his phone ... :) even though that is nearly as big as a newton .. :p nothing in the phone market impresses me, or is exactly what i want which would make upgradeing a bit awkward.

4,5 hours of work today .. then on holiday. Would be nice to have some gluchwein while here at the desk... >: )

You "get" to work tomorrow at 4:30 AM? That sounds more to me like a double whammy, but if you're excited, guess that's a good thing.

delsoljb32 said:
im curious about this apple phone you are discussing, is there info about it around? whats the name/pseudoname for it?

Look around the rumor sites. All I have heard really is that it will be sleek, integrate somehow with iTunes, work with both Windows and Mac, and be priced in the mid-range, as in not a super expensive $500 phone. I can't find any more information about it. I wish I could, but I think I'm just gonna go for the Sony Ericsson T637 for now and deal with the Apple/Motorola thing when and if it comes out. Maybe I won't even like it.

So ... 10 days to go to MWSF and a few hours .. or not even that depending on where on Earth we are ... :D

Any new year plans ...? Sad but I think I'm gonna enjoy sleeping off the tiredom this weekend .. if I can ... have had too much to do this week at work

heh, i will be at work sadly, serving people alcohol while they are out having a great time on new years, ill be workin! ah well, at least my girlfriend will be there (she works there too) so ill have someone to kiss at midnight! heehhe

Is there anything better than waffles drenched in maple syrup? Especially at 5:45 pm. ::evil::

There probably is, though...

Back