Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by scott
So does that mean that I am allowed in your esteemed establishment [snicker snicker]?
Of course you are. There are no strangers in Herve's. Only friends you haven't been sick on yet...
Barkeep! Start me a tab, and buy a round for the house.
I DO have a name, you know. But since you're new round these parts I'll let that pass just the once.

So you know the house rules, I'm in charge of the alcohol and ksv is in charge of the non-alcohol. Admiral's in charge of the sound system and Ed's just in charge...

As for the bar tab, I'll need some form of security. You want to leave that flag behind the bar?

Sure! Flag's all yours.

I'm on a new avatar hunt today.

Don't go away, I'll need a beer when I catch my quarry.

tismey keep an eye out for this one. Funny and good guy none the less. I'll vouch for the bastard if Bacon doesn't.

So scott what brings you down these parts? Off today? And where's your pigmy?

Ver are da guards? I told dem to arrest dat man who es beating da horse!! :p

Coffee is ready, serve yourselves. actually one of you people who gets up much earlier should be in charge of putting the coffee on. By the time I get up, many of you are already home from work or have at least eaten lunch.:eek:

Welcome to Herve's, Scott!! With your new avatar you should be in charge of making sure the bathrooms are stocked and cleaned. It sounds like a dirty job, but you will be the only man allowed to go in the Ladies Room. Of course that also means you will be the one to pull Alexandert out when he is hiding in there.:D

oh, and when Klink is tired and has had a few too many, he tends not to pay attention to which bathroom is which. As long as he isn't in there for 48 hrs again, we don't say anything about it.:p

personally i would rather have the room well heated and run around half naked. cold rooms are not nice. There must be something about that extreme cold that warps your thinking;)

hey tismey, I want a coffee and I want it yesterday :p ... lol just kidding ;-) cold iced coffee please :D

Hey scott, are you the TP supplier ? The 'competition' has a softer feel :p hehehe ;-)

Alex, stop copying my ideas :p

*as scott continues to throw toilet paper around wrapping all the chairs, booths, bar and Admiral's DJ booth*

I know, toilet humor. :p

laugh now, unbelievers. You will soon know the difference softness makes.

*laughs, orders a beer

lol I dont mind being trapped in my DJ booth :p I have a nice looking girl with me ;-)

SO we have a net room in here ? I though we were all airported so we did not need dedicated facilities for internet :p

Ooooohhh bling bling....come to Dr Jeckyl...eerr... I mean Dr Admiral :p I got some calm down syrum for u :p

Admiral

Back