Herve's Bar & Grill

I simply think Herve was talking about the broom closet, trying to get a woman stuck in there with him. Next he'll say it's the room with the fortune teller. Whatever it takes to get a women in the broom closet with him. Crazy Herve.

It is clearly indicated that I may only connect two computers on the internet. Maybe it helps if I can disconnect one. My modem supports only one computer at a moment. It is the cheapest model, but mine is reliable and I can connect everything so long if it isn't a server or System7 or earlier or dos, beos or os/2. So Macos is the only OSx.

Scott, I handle most of the kitchen duties but Ulrik and ksv both help out a lot. If you would rather run the kitchen than patrol the bathrooms, i guess that would be ok. We really do need somebody full time that knows how to do more than run the replicator, burn stuff on the grill and program the microwave.:D

(you can't do both - hygene issues and all:p )

Vould soombody grab dat horse beater?!!! Lock him in da batroom wit Alexadert. Dat should teach im.:D :D

Sigh, the world doesn't thank you. After all the trouble I had with getting Alex out of that room, Ed shoved him back in...

hey chef Ed,
can I get a McMelt here ? on teh double ;-)

Alex, back in the closet for you...you couldnt handle being out of it you poor boy :p :p :p

Let me clarrify, NOT THE LADIES ROOM THIS TIME. Stuff him in the one herve was talking about, next to the internet room:p

voice, your heroics were appreciated. Sorry we didn't give you more recongition.:(

So lets all raise our glasses, mugs and bottles to voice - our latest hero:D

Herve, I think you meant

SAMBA[/SIZE=4][/COLOR=red]

dam, i can't get it to work either. vb code is on. what gives?:confused:

If you're not too busy spending half of an hour trying to do a simple colour change on a Windows server, could you please get me a

BEER?

I'm quite fond of a good Samba or a Mambo or, if you guys carry on, a Cha Cha.

Oh, and Scott, I love the new avatar! :D

Back