Herve's Bar & Grill

Hey hey!
Tismey, the stadard morning drink please!
I got my own pastries from Dunkin Donuts this morning lol ;-)

so what was all this samba talk? I hope we dont turn this into a samba "nite" kind of thing :p Herve's is only club musik :p hehehehe

googooplex, is the cuss thread really that bad ?

Admiral

How about me timsey? Can I have alcohol? I don't get out of control or anything, I just get really happy when I get alcohol...

upon reading that OSX acts as somewhat of a aphrodesiac, I think I need to go purchase a TiBook or something. Either that or advertise that I use Macs. I could use the help! :cool:

I would suggest you get one of the new iBooks with a combo drive ;-) built in airport and of course max on the RAM and HD space :p

Then you can put on VPC and a few x86 OSes and blow all your x86 using friends away ;-)

ok ok I am outta here, going to seatch for good designs ;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I would suggest you get one of the new iBooks with a combo drive ;-) built in airport and of course max on the RAM and HD space :p

Then you can put on VPC and a few x86 OSes and blow all your x86 using friends away ;-)

sounds like a plan to me! I'll have to get on that - wish me luck!

Good luck :D
(the only luck you need is getting the dough for it :p -- other than that eveyrthing else is a snap hehehe ;-) )

Admiral

Hey, Ed, is there room enough in this bar for TWO tissues?

kudos to Charmin for the quick account creation, but alas, I'll soften his blow anyday.

I'll have a beer please, and if not too late, I'll buy a couple for the gentleman over there with the Windows problem at school. Ask him if he wants a tissue, too.

googleplex: drinking age is 18 in Alberta as well. 19 elsewhere.

Norm!

Originally posted by Alexandert

Please don't talk to me like that! :eek: :eek: :(

Sorry, alex. I realise that was patronising...

(BTW - Patronising means talking down to someone. ;)

i'm so tired... but midterms are finally over. I'll be out of commission next week, at home, but my mac remains here :( I'm sure I will be missed ;)

Damn... what am I going to do without my beautiful mac... well, there's always the old Quadra at home.... heh...

Oh Ed, Black & White = great game! (unfortunatly it's causing me to miss classes again) hehe :cool:

:cool: :rolleyes: :p

Back