Herve's Bar & Grill

sirstaunch said:
Now will go go through it all?

This is the Bar & Grill. If you really feel the need to read through it all, may I suggest you start using the facilities and start drinking heavily instead! :D

Barkeep? Large gin, please.

[glug]

Dunno 'bout you, but I use this place occasionally to let off some steam. There are some right plonkers out there.

Barkeep …same again

[glug glug]

Sometimes you need a place to come where you can just be yourself.

…and again, Barkeep!

[glug glug glug]

AAAAAAaaaaaahhhh!

[Refreshed and fortified, CQ staggers out into the big cruel world again, to do battle with :mad: idiot authors and :mad: mindless commissioning editors who can't differentiate between their arses and their elbows.]

:D

What do you mean your not serving Lunch Yet???? It's 11:20AM and i am hungry....... Man i want better service in this place.......

Why is it that all of the three times I've attempted to put forth focus in being a faithful member of this cyber community I've come back to this bar and grill?

Maybe it's my primal need for interesting garble and a bit of scotch... (Just kidding, I don't drink...)

On the topic of absolutely nothing, what do you guys think of me myself and I posting a thread on free will in the Cafe?

I'm off alcohol this week (goddam antibiotics) so any chance of a decidedly non alcoholic, positively frutarian smoothy? ;)

<looks around> I think this place might be ready for a makeover. <heads off to look for stylish bar stools>.

yea a makeover sounds good ora :)

seems indeed your post was the first one in this thread since my ... being a mrs now. :p

Whoa, how did i manage to miss that Gia? Big congratulations to you and your co-geek! :D Were there photos we can see? :)

ora said:
I'm off alcohol this week (goddam antibiotics) so any chance of a decidedly non alcoholic, positively frutarian smoothy? ;)

<looks around> I think this place might be ready for a makeover. <heads off to look for stylish bar stools>.
You could always shoot a speedball, those things really get you feelin good when ya got a cold.

Hehe, i'll take a wheatgrass shot please delsoljb. Habilis, bonus points for innovative suggestions, but think my doctor might disapprove.

So was there an "everyone get massively overexcited and congratulate Gia" thread?

there actually weren't any photos shared online yet of it (so i guess thatswhy also no separate thread about tit either) ... maybe i'll upload some somewhere one day :D

*sits down*

Barkeep, cold Kilkenny for me, if you would be so kind.

*sips beer*

Now, guys, you probably don't remember me, I used to be a regular here until I experienced Apple's infamous customer's service. Since then, I've been a Windows guy.
Nice to see some still-active familiar names. Talking to you, Trip. You too, Ed. Fryke and Kjetil, are they still around?
Anyone hear what Powermac is going to be called when it gets an Intel chip? Mac Pro? I shudder at the sound of it.

Back