Herve's Bar & Grill

The advent of cellular phone technology has hereby ruined any vacation chances I will ever get.

Originally posted by scott
The advent of cellular phone technology has hereby ruined any vacation chances I will ever get.

I haven't got one, so I'm free to take vacations whenever I want :p

lol are YOU serious scott ? :p
the advent of mobile telephony has made my vacations the best ;-)

all you need is a GSM provider. FIDO or Roger's GSM, so that you can have 2 numbers (i.e. 2 SIM cards) One business, and one vacation. Business you never ever use when on vacation :p The vacation one only family knows ;-)

Thats what I do, keep in contact with family and friends with my "vacation" SIM, and use my regular one when I work hehe... no bugging phone calls from work :)

The technology is not bad, its just how you use it :p

GSM providers in the states are VoiceStream, AT&T (select areas, but expandy very fast), and Cingular (about 50% GSM and expanding fast to it).

Admiral

Originally posted by googolplex
Ed,

MOZILLA, MOZILLA, MOZILLA, MOZILLA!

:D

Is anyone supposed to comment that? :rolleyes: :D

Here I sit, doing my english homework, "learning" some words right now...

appear - komme til syne/dukke opp
hide - gjemme (seg)
prepare - forberede (seg)
bone - bein

Is this a joke? :rolleyes:
I guess my teacher doesn't even know what unit CPU speed is measured in, or what the heck a transistor is ;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ed,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone supposed to comment that?

---------------------------------

Yes! I will comment that :)

CHIMERA CHIMERA CHIMERA CHIMERA! :D

Originally posted by scott

I haven't got one, so I'm free to take vacations whenever I want :p

quote:
Ed,

Is anyone supposed to comment that?

---------------------------------

Yes! I will comment that :)

CHIMERA CHIMERA CHIMERA CHIMERA! :D

And me too!

OMNI OMNI OMNI OMNI! :D

lol... I think the song goes "Links, zwo, drei vier" :p :p :p

hey guys, all of you go to the gotti or no gotti thread and voice your opinion :p

will somebody fix the ksv cd? the disc seems to be stuck. I think someone with a more technical background than me should do this. i am liable to have it start over at the beginning:D

googolplex - here is your own Herve's check book. try not to spend more than a couple of million a week ok? i like your idea of having rock and retro rock going in seperate locations at the same time. good thinking. you were definitly the right man for this job.

and chanting Mozilla or Chimera as a mantra is ok. there are many roads to enlightenment and who am i to say which road is right for you;)

is there a moderator in the house? could we get img code turned on here? or could i get img code turned on please? not sure if it is just me or the whole thread? or maybe the whole forum?
:confused:

Tell me about it scott. Having all this technology to get in touch with people, though very good for situations Admiral describes when you WANT to keep in touch, you just can't use the old excuse " I wasn't by a phone". So there's no place sacred anymore. Bastards!

Welcome J. Your face looks familiar. Have we met before? :D

tismey, my bare ass is somewhat like a bear's ass. Wind up shaving it twice a week. Damn razor stubble!

Back