Herve's Bar & Grill

Eeeurgh!! What a weekend... housewarming on Friday, then a Wacky Races cocktail night last night. Hair of the dog that bit me, I think...

Wow, damnit, I have a terrible hangover....
yesterday, I was in Schrießheim, there was a big street party, called "Matheise Markt", which has a long tradition, this year, they celebrated it for the 437th time....and I was so drunk....boy was I drunk......oh boy oh boy oh boy....

I take an Apfelwein (apple vine) with cola...I have to drink myself sober....

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Hey BB - hope you are ok with the teasing we gave you in site discussion. Wouldn't have done it if it weren't you and we didn't like you so much!!

you did what? i haven't checked back over there... i guess i will be now...

It's Sunday, that means tomorrow is Monday, which means I have school tomorrow. Maybe I'll actually do some homework :(

Btw, I think Klink needs a job in the bar :D

Yah, Klink can step in for me when I'm away every second weekend ;)
Anything interesting going on here?
BTW, does anyone know if it's possible to overclock the bus on a tray-loading iMac? I tried to set the resistors on the daughtercard at 83 MHz, like the PowerBooks which originally ships with 83 MHz (and they use almost the same daughtercard as the iMac), but then the iMac wouldn't boot at all, so I put the resistors back to 67 MHz, and the PLL on bus*6, 400 MHz. Or can't the iMac motherboard take more than 67 MHz?

No Rock unless its rock nite :p
no pop unless its mixed in with some techno or house :p

capisce ?! ;)

So its sunday morning...eeerrr..well noon-- ...and I was woken up by an SMS...so what to do now ? ;)

oh that Scheisse book is hilarious :p I was reading it last nite.... He! Alex! Du bist ein schweinhund :p hehehehehe :p -- well a little out of character but I couldnt wait to go to the cus thread :p

Admiral

"No Rock unless its rock nite
no pop unless its mixed in with some techno or house"

:( comon you have to play rock. I think we should have a rock room in herve's. Not saying that techno and house are bad, I like that too, but you have to play good rock! :). And please no pop admiral :).

ok, about this music thing. don't forget we have a jukebox with every song ever recorded on it. so if you don't like what admiral is playing in the dance bar, just go stick a quarter, or whatever coin your country uses, in the jukebox and have a seat at the main bar. Twould drive me crazy to listen to nothing but that euro dance stuff all the time or even more than one night a week. but since admiral created that two story addition with the huge dance floor and super modern DJ booth, we have to let him play in it. we just don't have to listen to it.:D

ksv and Ulrik - hope things get better before the day is over. sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.;)

Hey Mack (how's that? makes you sound like a tough truckdriver or maybe character from a Sinatra Song:p ) - I hope it's not still raining in the desert. I assume your truck is rear wheel drive which really makes it rough in slick conditions, especially for those who aren't used to them.

so Klink, what position would you like to apply for? your application will be given top priority seeing as how you have such goood references.;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
lol typos ... Schweinehund :p :p :p

Ed, you are taking away customers from my dance floor :p

Hehe, Admiral, you don't wanna know what Alexandert responded to us ;)
But well, at least we were correct ;)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell

ksv and Ulrik - hope things get better before the day is over. sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.;)

Yeah, I coded my hangover away....this->reboot("graceful") did it's job...

Just was in the cinema, finally saw "pact of the wolves" or however it is called in the USA and England, not bad, some scenes which where a bit too action-movie like, but the plot and the atmosphere was really cool!

Hello Mr. Edward Spruiell. My name is Klink.

**Klink extends his hand for a greeting and does so with a firm yet subordinate grip**

I'm here in response to your advertisement for Herve's Bar & Grill Court Jester position. Do you have some time to speak with me and discuss my qualifications for the position?

**Ed shakes his head yes with some uncertainty and wonders who's been wearing his bathrobe. He quickly snaps back to reality and points to an empty booth.**

Thank you Mr. Spruiell for taking the time to speak with me.

**Ed twirls his right hand as if saying "out with it boy"**

I have 15 years experience in buffooning. I come from a long line of family Jesters. My father was a Jester, my grandfather was a Jester, and his father was a Jester as well. You can trace my family lineage back to the Courts of King Henry the 5th. Mr Spruiell I am a harlequin in full body and mind. Please notice my comical facial features, my enormous pointed ears, my stocky torso and large curly feet. These Sir can only be features birthed of a true commedia dell'arte. If I can mention, I'm always drunk, I have a tendency to insult the most callous of costumers and continually place both feet firmly in my mouth. Of coarse I come with the full compliment wardrobe, or not, depending on what's needed.

Ed bellows, "Past experiences."

**Klink searches his Jester's bag of tricks and pulls out his resume and hands it to Ed**

As you can see listed, my prior positions are with questionable firms you may have heard; Microsoft, America Online, Netscape Inc., R.J. Reynolds Tabaco Company, and McDonald's.

**A sickly smile spreads across Ed's face**

Ed barks, "References."

I'm recommended by themacko, ksuther and ksv. I believe you might know these gentlemen. Here are their addresses for claiming their first born.

Well Mr Spruiell, do I have the position?

Back