Herve's Bar & Grill

well, when (and if) i reach 9999, i will probably experience a great anxiety as to whether or not to post again. It will be like standing on the edge of a great chasm with the unknown before me. It will be like a great adventure, like being on the space shuttle or discovering sunken treasure or...

who am i kidding? i will probably not even notice ;)

Or maybe it'll be like a fountain of youth as you get transformed from a middle-aged people person to a Junior Member (if that happens, I'll start posting more myself :D ).

he he

if that was all there was to it, i'd just shave my beard and start over as EdX, cousin of SimX and RacerX, son of FedEx:p

I wouldn't get my hopes too high if I was you;)

Forced retirement ?! what in God's green earth are you guys talking about ?! I still feel 21....hey I am 21 :p (if you guys pay me a nice pension I might retire :p).

Ed you beast you have more than 2200 post :eek: mein Gott! lol...you are coming up really fast!

so, tismey you know the drill, coffee and bailey per piacere. Bring out a round for Ed and Racer while you are at it on my Tab.

Today I need to go to the post office and mail my mystery mix :p... I also need to mail my german friend. If she is in Berlin in july I might go visit her for a week before I go to greece ... what do you guys think ? Good idea ? :p

Oh while I am at it, anyone know any good hashMap source code (written in ANSI C). My professor has given us the option to use any implementation we want (or make our own :p) --- Today I renew my quest on finding that C bible book :)

Tonite, big phat party at herve's all of you are invited, bring your dance shoes with you ... and jadey, bring over cyan too, Herve's needs a maskot ;-)

Admiral
-DJ @ Herve's
-Managing Director of Herve's
-In charge of OS affairs @ Herve's(lol :p)

/* leest 10 getallen in, ordent ze en toont ze */

#include <stdio.h>

int tabel[10];
void verwissel(int*, int*);

void lees_tabel(int *tb)
{
int i;

printf("GEEF 10 GETALLEN\n");
for (i = 0;i<10;++i)
scanf("%d",&tb);
}

void toon_tabel(int *tb)
{
int i;

printf("\n\nDE 10 GETALLEN ZIJN\n");
for (i=0;i<10;++i)
printf("%d\n",tb);
}

void orden_tabel(int *tb)
{
int i,j;

for (i=0;i<10;++i)
for (j = i+1;j<10;++j)
if (tb>tb[j])
verwissel(&tb,&tb[j]);
}

void main(void)
{
lees_tabel(tabel);
orden_tabel(tabel);
toon_tabel(tabel);
}

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
EdX, cousin of SimX and RacerX, son of FedEx:p

LOL! great funny moment there ed!

btw... how do you say your last name?! spell it out phonetically.... i get confused trying to say your name... s-pure-i-ell is usually how i say it...

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
btw... how do you say your last name?! spell it out phonetically.... i get confused trying to say your name...

I let my computer figure it out for me... typed it into TextEdit (or in your case you could do it in SimpleText in 8.1) and have it speak his name (actually what I do for most of his longer post is cut-and-paste them and have the computer read them while I work on something else).

whew. it just took from 2:20 am to 4:26 pm to defragment and optimize my 80 gb firewire drive. but now it runs so nice!!

so not that i am back after doing serious yard work while the computer was tied up doing its thing, let me direct you to this thread for the most recent discussion on my last name. What is it about my name that it has suddenly become a frequent topic of conversation in the last week?:confused:

you might note the synchronistic tie in with my drefrag of the 80 gb hd and the original topic of that thread:p

well, i am stinky so i am headed to the shower in a short bit. see you back here tonite.:)

Tismey, a beer please. 5 hour dealay at airport last night makes me have an alcohol recession.

Tismey, get the alcohol out, it's almost time to get this party started ;)

** Admiral takes his place at the DJ Booth **

Taking requests, who wants what ?

** wonders where the maskot of Herve's, cyan, is :confused: **

Kicking of the night with "Desert Rose, melodic club mix" by sting.

Admiral

This is my first visit to the Bar & Grill! It's 9:00 on a Friday, when I'm usually at a *ahem* real bar but it's the weekend before midterms so... wassabi!

**The bar door bursts open! It's Klink, dressed in nothing but his birthday suite! He runs over and hops on the bar doing a twirly to show off his dance moves, jumps off and runs past the DJ booth, round the dance, past the bar again and stops short at the door and yells... "Themacko welcome to Herve's Bar & Grill you bastard!" makes a hasty exit**

well i guess i have to call you Themacko in Herve's since Scott is already a regular:p

don't mind klink, he has just been practicing the dance lessons i gave him about 20 or more posts in this thread ago. also, if you read the 1st post in this thread, then you know that clothes are optional here. I think this is one of the first times anybody has really tried out to see if it's true:p :rolleyes:

so I saw where your Sundevils got beat by Stanford. :( so are they going to have a good baseball team maybe?:D Surely you guys must have some good sports team. Jeez, if i were an athlete i would rahter be in Arizona than GD Florida!!!

Hey BB - hope you are ok with the teasing we gave you in site discussion. Wouldn't have done it if it weren't you and we didn't like you so much!!

and speaking of site discussion - Let's all raise our drinks and toast to testuser who went over 1000 posts a while back!! A very valued member of our community who really doesn't get all the credit he deserves.:) I can attest that i indirectly owe the functioning of my 80 gb HD to him and his help in recommending i get diskwarrior after we brainstormed everything else for 2 days. Here's to you, TU!!

Back