Herve's Bar & Grill

GRAND OPENING

Phil Wood is pleased to announce a new addition to the bar and grill! For those of you who can't stand ksv's badly mixed drinks, or admiral's super-greg style musings, I offer you an option, a "none of the above", I offer you salvation!

I am most honored to announce.. Phil Wood's Bounce House Room! The floor is padded, the walls are padded, and for those of you who think white people can jump, the ceiling is padded too! Bring the kid, bring your sister, bring anyone except for ManicDVLN! Of course, this is one bounce room with many amenities. All surfaces are completely vomit-proof, drinks can still be recieved through pneumaticic tubes, and there's one of those little automatic donut cookers in the corner. So com'on in! Admission's free, though it may cost you to exit!

Woo hoo!

Vomit proof AND a donut maker?!?!?!!

I'm so there!!

J

Can I please have a vodka tonic if I promise not to vomit for a bit?

(blaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

i don't think it's 100% vomit-proof... it's got a few bugs... does the room have anything that runs on windows?

googolplex - better make the rock wing with 3 stories and a basement. Set it up with 4 stages and always have 2 bands playing. I think the sooner you get it done, the better. Better make it vomit proof while your at it. The women seem to like that.;)

Ok macko it is. Mack i would bother capitalizing, but macko is ok too.:D

now the Klink issue - while my arms were open to Klink for a position here at herve's, I was somewhat confused as to why we should pay for a service we are used to getting for free. But then i thought about all the talented people who have had to prove themselves first and later rewarded for proving they had the talent. so the job is yours Klink. We do expect at least one funny post per day. I am imagining that with all your experience at those corporate gigs that you should have enough insider jokes to keep us rolling on the floor for weeks. Sight gags are also good but try not to overdo them. of course the sight of Phil bouncing should keep us all amused for awhile anyway.:p

ksv - if i were you, i would pour Phil's next drink on Phil instead of in his usual donald duck cup, considering that comment about the quality of your services. I would also go sign up for fantasy baseball as soon as you leave this thread:D

and i would like to thank everyone for observing the sign above the bar that says "NO talking about Mozilla here":p :rolleyes:

Well thank you Mr. Spruiell, I won't disappoint you. Your Ad does state this is a freelance position of sorts, and I shall render my services as necessary.

*shakes his hand, releases with a twirl and starts walking towards the exit... *

*with his back to the bar, the patrons marvel at the site of his bear buttocks which appears to be a center stage for some small creatures including a chinchilla masked as Moe of the 3 Stooges, a raccoon with a Groucho Marx prosthesis, an out of work flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz set, and Sammy Davis Jr. working new dance steps.*

BEAR buttocks? Is klink the result of some kind of wildlife/human genetic splicing experiment gone horribly wrong?

I wondered the same thing Tismey, but was afraid to ask!!:p

so let's see if i can get this right. if i do, then you should see this little guy i picked up hitchhiking . if not you will see a bunch of vb code.:D :rolleyes:

duketumb.gif

actually he belongs to sloane who was supposed to come visit and bring some more friends. he must have gotten lost.

btw - where is symphonix? how is school and life in the big city down under going this week?:)

>i don't think it's 100% vomit-proof... it's got a few bugs... does the room
>have anything that runs on windows?

Vomit runs on windows. Walls too.

Another vodka tonic por favor?

J

Originally posted by jbartlett
[BVomit runs on windows. Walls too.
[/B]

That obviously depends if it's the liquidy, runny type or the chunky stays-where-you-chucked-it type.

Vodka tonic coming up. We have a special on doubles, by the way. Can I tempt you?

"googolplex - better make the rock wing with 3 stories and a basement. Set it up with 4 stages and always have 2 bands playing. I think the sooner you get it done, the better. Better make it vomit proof while your at it. The women seem to like that. "

Ok, so 3 stories and a basement. We can have a rock room, and a classic rock/retro room :). Do we have a budget for getting bands to play here? I'll get on it right away.

What is the definition of vomit-proof? It stops you from vomitting or does it just drain it all away? or something else?

:p

Tempt away! Doubles sounds real good about now. It is -4 here this morning. Cripes! Who thought this was a good place for a college?!

I would define vomit proof as either 1) easily wiped off, or 2) patterned in such a way as to hide the presence of vomit, chunky or plain.

J

Originally posted by Matrix Agent
GRAND OPENING
Phil Wood is pleased to announce a new addition to the bar and grill! For those of you who can't stand ksv's badly mixed drinks, or admiral's super-greg style musings, I offer you an option, a "none of the above", I offer you salvation!

Oooh, you should better watch your mouth, or you'll have a really badly mixed drink, which will completely redefine your understanding of the word "bad", in your face pretty soon ;)

Signing up for fantasy baseball right now... :cool:

Hey hey!
J is here!

Hey you know what ??
It just hit me!
In one week (not counting this one) I have spring break, and then 3-5 more weeks and the semester is OVER... O~V~E~R!!!!!! I can officially start planning my summer vacation :D

I am so excited now :D

Tismey my good man, my usual ice cold coffee please :)

Admiral

Back