Herve's Bar & Grill

I like the blinking now that you pointed it out symphonix. I have my browser set to run ani's 20 or so times then stop. It's seems you monkey is now stoned, half eyes closed. :p

Ahhh prime rib, home ec, and Toyotas running over ibooks. Oooh. I'm reminded of my next cheese doodles feeding frenzy.

Bah, the forums were down all yesterday :(
That makes me sad. On a happier note, I got my TiBook back! YAY!
/me celebrates.

Hangover again. :cool: (Light is hurting my eyes).

Finally sorted out my thing, but it meant I had to stay at work longer that I should have and I missed the second of a 2-part Diagnosis Murder! So I had to go to the pub...

Did anyone have any trouble getting on yesterday ? I couldnt get on from either my T1 nor my 56k lines :p -- weird!

Minessota aint that bad racer :D -- think about it this way, you are juuuuust a smidgin south than Scott and Jadey :p hehe

This morning I am in exceptional good mood and I dont know why. Hey Ed is there a scientific term when something comes to mid while sleeping and then it doesnt let you go back to sleep ? (like a song for instance :p)

Made my own coffee this morning, hey tismey I brought you a glass too, here have a taste :)

A little computer trivia: Why are hashtables names hashtables ? Why hash ? :p

Admiral

AHHHH! GOOD TO BE BACK AT THE B&G!

i figured he was putting up the new design... guess not :(

home economics? I HATE THAT CLASS! i have to take it this year (9th Grade/9th Year/whatever you call it) and the teacher is such a mean b!tch! she expects us to know everything about anything even though she's supposed to teach it... :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh well... anybody else doing anything cool this weekend? i'm doing nothing... the weather is going to suck... going from 70 degrees this morning to about 30 degrees tonight and then a high of 40 tomorrow.... ahh doesn't that suck for ya!

anyone hear Steve Jobs will make the keynote at MacWorld Tokyo? Something big must be coming out if King Steve is making the keynote... i wish i could make that my 2nd Macworld... but it's too far... bah!

and whoever our cook is... can i get a large bowl of Cinnemon & Sugar Oatmeal? along with some Orange Juice too? PLEASE!!!!

*twyg takes a sniff of the air*

You know I pass this place everyday, and just now I decided to take a step inside...

*twyg orders a pint of Guiness, and shepards pie* (Hey, it's not ireland, but what the hell)

hmm, sunburn, economics, and toyotas. Oh, and the honorable Herve!

I like that Shakira with Whereever Whenever? She's one in a million. Oops I did it again. Eating a banana is my favorite fruit and I don't need girls with an eval brain!

welcome twyg :)
This might not be ireland, but it is osx.com...a worldwide establishment :p
we have almost everything imaginable :D

Admiral

yes welcome to our not so humble establishment Twyg!! you may have to wait til Tismey gets his hangover cured to get your Guiness and Shephard's pie. but i am sure it will worth the wait. if you like it, he might even share his recipe:p

BB - your oatmeal and oj are ready. enjoy. I also thought we would all come back to the new site but alas we are still stuck in the backseat waiting to get there.:D

like i always say - "we'll get there when we get there."

kent - congrats on getting your 'real' mac back:p

as soon as i finish this cup of coffee, it's back to yard work for me. Lovely day here so far. last nite was windy and cold. I got woken up 10 mins before the alarm by somebody who hung up when i answered. I HATE THAT !!! they probably wanted to sell me something i already own.:rolleyes:

We dont say "aboot" When we say about it sounds like aboot to you because you say about in a way that sounds like how we say a boot. If I were to say about then a boot they would sound very different, but if I were to say about then you were to say a boot they would sound close. In other words its not us its you :)

Back