Herve's Bar & Grill

Afternoon all - having a mare at work (again), and have a stinkin hangover (again) and 2 roof slates were blown onto my car on the way here by the freakish wind we're havin.

Anyway, here's that Guinness and shepherd's pie, mr Twyg...

Everything looks so great in America. In Belgium my little country is divided in two languages Dutch and French and you can gain extra money when you have knowledge of both.

thats it :p
when I become smalltime and not-so famous, but I have my own place and more $$ I will get more computers and name them after.... (thought process here .... ) famous DJs ;-) hehehehe :)

Blingbling, that roadsign is GEAT :D

I will use it on my web site! :)

Admiral

I'm still at %£^&%$ing work. I've been here 8 hours, I have been up since 6am trying to sort stuff out, and things keep going wrong. I'm tired, I smell and I'm in a bad mood. It's Mothering Sunday and I was supposed to be going to see my Mum, but instead I'm here. Thank god for Herve's... I really need a pint

So it's been a week since I've set foot inside Hervé's. Spring break left me at home without a decent internet connection. I return to find a solid 30 pages passed. Wow. Anything critical happen that I should know about?

BlingBling 3k12 I have to change something here I am mostly looking at my keyboard. It isn't bad. I don't know. It's azerty. Is it important to type fast? You know in one year I failed for an exam and saved the year by having the required points.

Back