Herve's Bar & Grill

The firebrands have all moved on - I see familiar screen names on various sites, with that same bite in the argument. I guess this is just a help site these days.

Guess they found a different bar.

At the certified crazy circus of Political Debate the funniest thing comes to mind.

Trumps adversaries (was it Rubio) said - in effect - Trump is a little Prick.

To which Trump replies (paraphrasing) No No No - I'm a BIG Prick!!!

Drink up everyone - the end is near.

poster.jpg

--J.D.

So - did the FBI really find someone to crack the code or did they realize they had less chance than a snowball in hell to come out with a win?

And if some one really did ‘approach' the FBI, what hack did they come up with and why do they need two weeks to ‘test it’ ?

Along with the additional questions. Like: Did they really break into the phone? Did they find anything on that phone worth all this trouble?
What exactly did they get from that phone? What technique did they use to break into it?
Or did they try to break in and lost everything?

The DOJ and FBI and NSA are not done. The ‘Oh Never Mind’ is egg on FBI face, and no one won this stand down. But Apple better be prepared for the next one.
Or the FBI, DOJ, and NSA should hire better hackers.

Sounds like a teacher. My worst year was teaching 6th graders in Egypt. Made me look at September with distinct fear and loathing.

6th graders --- :mad:

In my case it is not the students - just the years of mandated stupidness that wear you down.
An example: I had a classroom library years before it was demanded in classrooms (that was a sure hint they were going to get rid of school libraries and librarians). My classroom library was set up just like a public library - books set up by genre. Out of the blue, it was mandated that all classroom library books be presented in baskets. I had way too many books and putting them in baskets would require additional shelves. I placated the powers above with just a couple of baskets on the tops of my shelves.
Then came the mandate to put all classroom library books in Lexile order, not genre. (Lexile is one of the many types of rating books by reading ability) Good thing I did not spend time looking up the ratings and rearranging my shelves because the new order is to organize by Fontas (a different rating).
If I bide my time, that mandate will change - again. Why should a teacher have to defend the set up of a classroom? I am suppose to have a spot for small group instruction that kids walk to. My room is not big enough for this, so I walk to the students. Oh and I am evaluated on my classroom environment. o_O

Back