Herve's Bar & Grill

*ed walks in, waves at klink and scott, and stumbles across mysti's note. as he reads it, a bittersweet smile forms across his face, one of appreciation of mysti for all she has done thru her simple precense here and the mixed feeling of sadness that she is leaving. still, he figured this day would come, just had hoped it wouldn't be so soon. but deep in his heart he rests assured that one day the pm notification will go off and there she'll be - the same friend she's always been. He spends a few moments silently wishing her the best and then slowly walks over to klink and scott*

hi guys. i'm guessing from the looks on your faces that you saw mysti's note. i'll miss her around here for sure. it was pretty impressive what she did with the place in such a short period of time.

but hey, scott's back. TP in the bathrooms again!!! :D

pillow soft none the less.

Funny. The more beer I drink at the two B&Gs, the more cushiony I get.

Yep, for sure Ed. She's like an Oregon forest fire... lights the place up.

But on a lighter note... we've got a frickin disco ball!

*Klink throws on his white suit and a pair of platforms. The Bee Gees sound through the PA.*

Ed, what did you do without toilet paper for that long? It must have been 6 months if not a year.

I know some women who refuse to go at work, but 6 months is AWFUL to hold it.

So what did the folks at B&G1 use? eWorld pamphlets?

Eww.

see that dwindling stack of m$ and AOL brochures by the restroom doors? those are not suggested reading material :D

actually mysti ordered enough for herself when she came here but the guys have pretty much been using the brochures. might be why people keep leaving and coming back all the time :p

Glossy brochures. Such a mess, no?

I never followed myst here except after her initial exodus, but I'm sure she'll be missed.

I hope she's ok.

I hope microsoft starts one day to publish their brochures in the toilet paper... so they will be more useful :D

*plugs here 'book online and starts to sip the cappuccino* ...

*ed puts the Bartender Wanted sign back up. then he serves giaguara an irish coffee. he is last seeen heading for the central heating controls in the office.*

Freezing? Nah - it' just perfect!
But then again I'm an Ex-IT that used to work in freezing server rooms / NOCs. :)

Anyone need an IT in SoCal? I'm looking... :p

You and about 2 other people I know. :p
I need to get serious and update my resume. But I seem to get "writer's block" since I always have a hard time selling myself... blah!

Back