Herve's Bar & Grill

This week sucks, I've got way too much stuff to do. I'm afraid I wont be posting much on here. Come Friday I'm FREEEEEE :) hehe

ksuther, thats the funny thing. Long after the prebinding is done, there are people claiming radical speed increases after even the most trivial .02 iTunes update.;)

Originally posted by jbartlett
so they gave me a new TiPB. I think it's icky. I know the Ti is really swell, but it feels all wrong. If anybody wants to trade, I'd trade for a new 14" iBook...

can i just HAVE the TiBook?! I'll send you a 14" iBook when I get the $$$ to buy one (which will be in a few months)... i could just temporarily borrow this one... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I'd love to convert another pc user, I gotta have something to work on besides just one iBook. I guess part of my issue is that the keyboard feels squirrly and the screen's not as bright as the iBook. It is fast though.

Hmmm, I always thought the TiBook's keyboard was much better than the iBook one IMO. I like the screen brightness on my TiBook fine also. The iBook is definitely much tinier though :)

9 more posts and we hit 1000!!!!!!!!

btw... i thought the TiBook's keyboard was a standard size keyboard that you'd find on a regular keyboard... guess not

can this work on windows pc's also? i'll try it if it works!

i suppose it could, but it requires tremendous amounts of belief. there are so few pc users who truly have that level of belief. in fact i think i know you well enough by now to say that your belief in pc's and windows is pretty much shot. sorry.:(

;)

Hi everyone! Just letting you all know that I am still in the loop.
I am actually enjoying the whole University thang, even Marketing, which I thought I was going to hate.
What I am not enjoying is the total absence of money.
:rolleyes:
Anyway, I'll have a steak with lots of gravy and vegies and a bottle of Aussie wine. Do you guys take checks? How about if I write an IOU for "One bad check"?

:D

yes ed... my belief in windows is shot... but anything to make it work just the teeniest bit better will work

and symphonix, don't worry, it's on me (i have the "money is no object" clause since i made the Herve B&G logo :) )

Boy after that last post, I think I need something a little stronger than my usual MilkShake. Barkeep, I need a Root Beer Float over here right away... make it a double. :(

I think we should start a petition to rename All Thoughts Non-Technical to Herve's Bar & Grill. How awesome would that be?

hey symphonix, glad to hear you're doing well. also glad to hear you're enjoying marketing, one of my more favorite subjects. aside from the bare bones facts of any product, there is a lot of psychology involved in it.
as for the money - just don't feel alone. this is the life of the student. you become a student because you want more money than you have. the catch is that you have to go awhile with less money than before. just keep seeing yourself in a better job, in a better place and in a better frame of mind.:D

so why do you think i opened Herve's anyway? gotta be the big bucks, right? perhaps you would be interested in a franchise:D

Ksv, would you kindly make my bud RacerX a Root Beer Float? use the good ice cream, not the stuff from the replicator, please.

Here's the meal symphonix. enjoy. but don't let BB act like you owe him one or something. after he 'buys' a few meals for somebody he starts bugging them to buy him a mac. It's really sad.;)

I HAVE THE 1000th POST!

BARTENDER! GIVE EVERYONE THAT COMES ANYTHING THAT THEY WANT! IT'S ON ME!

Ed... did you think we'd get to 1000?

BB - did you stay up past your bedtime just to have the 1000th post?:p

also thanks for the humility and for that wonderful toast to Herve's for success in making it this far. oh wait, you didn't post a toast did you?;)

so i guess i will grab a rootbeer while ksv has it out for RacerX and propose a toast to Herve's Bar & Grill and all the wonderful people who frequent it. You are a pleasure to converse with and even more fun when you get drunk!!:D and here's to the next 1000 posts while we're at it!!

Tismey, would you please pour everybody doubles next round and make em all top shelf. Just don't let tolya get so drunk he leaves that same cd repeating over and over again like the last time we had free drinks.:p

So Macko, what's happening bud? you ready for some fantasy baseball? We just need one more person to join and then the league is set. So do you ever get out and see any of the exhibition season down there in the desert? or go to training camps or anything?

not sure how i feel about renaming the whole forum to Herve's Bar & Grill but you could ask Herve about it I guess. I always operate under the assumption that if herve doesn't say no, then the answer is yes. Personally i think you've had too much time on your hands lately with all these thoughts about how to reorganize the site. I guess as long as this thread doesn't disappear, then the site can be organized or disorganized any old way. i will eventually figure it out again.;) :D

Back