How do you get to sleep when you have insomnia?

I rarely have trouble falling asleep, but my wife has a chamomile tea. Works wonders for her, so that might be something that you could try

I don’t sleep well if I eat too late. I’ve noticed this in others too. especially in this time when anxiety is fueling the sleeplessness and schedules are turned upside down with isolation, making sure you eat right is important.

When I have sleeping problems, I use CBD oil. I was skeptical about it but it really works. Also, sport may help as well, just work out regularly. Plus, it's better to have the last meal 3-4 hours before bedtime. If nothing helps, it's better to apply to a doctor.

Last edited:
I usually go to bed by 11 and try not to click on gadgets before going to bed. She also started playing sports and going for an evening walk of at least 10 km.

One thing that's helped me get to sleep is creating a calming bedtime routine. I start by dimming the lights and avoiding screens for at least an hour before bed. Then, I like to read a good book or listen to some soothing music.Another effective trick for me is a warm cup of herbal tea, like chamomile or lavender. It's amazing how a little relaxation before bedtime can make a big difference in the quality of sleep.

Back