How well did you do?

Here's a pic of the oh-so-glorious 0.35 megapixel Apple QuickTake 200, for the nostalgic among us.

(Also several up on eBay, ride the crappy Apple peripheral wave today!)

The first QuickTake cameras were REALLY ugly, and even still others copied the design (it was almost reminiscent of the old 35mm cameras, only deeper and rounder out...almost looked like binoculars). This particular one in the picture provided is more like the current ones and it looks a lot like the older HP 1 Mpx digital cameras (probably copied the QuickTake 200 for all we know :p).

5 out of 10. :|

But i got my thoughts on question number 6. I checked 10GB as my answer, but the results are saying that I am wrong. In October 2001 Apple also released a 10GB iPod. I'm sure because I bought one!

8/10 on the first one (got 3 and 8 wrong)
7/10 on the second one (got 5, 8, and 10 wrong)
With the second one, if you go back and do it until you get them all right, little hearts flutter around the screen. The same is not true about the BBC quiz. :(

On the first test, I kicked myself when I realized I accidentally ticked the wrong answer for the question about the Apple logo. So I could have had 9/10 but got 8/10. Doh... :(

With the second test, I got 8/10, and agree this one was much harder!

Back