Interview the person beneath you

A: Probably at a "haunted trail" halloween thing. Well she picked me up ;)

Q: Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

A: Yeah, a few times. Three if memory serves. Once was a real nice canadian guy. We spent a few hours in the car comparing notes about the countries.

Q: Ever get injured in a bar fight or other physical altercation over which you had little or no control?

Yeah, every day. My school uses MS Windows 98's as their main forms of computing, and I am forced to use them every day. So far, I have developed a large rash that looks like the word "developers" and a strong sense of hatred toward all things cute and fuzzy.

Anyone else get injured in some random, out-of-your-control way?

i had a frying pan of hot oil jump on my arm

i have a scar reaching from my middle knuckle to about 3/4 of my forearm.

that was a fun day of being ambulanced to the burns unit 100miles away

ow.

Have you ever had your drink spiked?

Yes, many times.... I believe the word that best describes my friends is "irresponsible", bless 'em.

Have you ever been locked out of the house naked, or does that only happen in carry-on movies?

No! Who is stupid enough to get out naked unless he/she has the perfect body?

Do you like nudist beaches and have you ever been on one?

A: Never been. Like to try it once, tho'. I'm afraid, however, that I would be the norm on the beach... 40ish fish white belly guy. Yucko!!

Q: If there's ONE thing your wife/hubby/S.O. would do different, it's...

Nope, only a regular cat.

Do you believe animals have a better life as pets or should they rather stay where they came from: wilderness?

A: Dogs - they've been so domesticated over the years that they're probably better off... in most cases and for THEIR sake... with us. Cats are predatory in nature and are definitely better off without us. However, I believe that cat lovers are better with a cat than without. Something to care for and love without having a needy, clingy thing around. Cats rock! Anything else is just a rodent or reptile and is most definitely better off out in the wild... for the sake of the whole balance of nature thing. I like cats more than I like most people :)

Q: Would you kill a man who has killed a family member, given the opportunity? Would it matter if you were guaranteed no prosecution?

Nope... he'll get his day of judgement one way or another without my intervention. Plus that would be two unnecessary deaths instead of just one. That's not to say that I'm not curious about how it feels to take another's life, whatever the situation, but I'm not gonna risk my happiness nor freedom finding out things I'm curious about...

Have you ever done anything that appeared really stupid in hindsight (but seemed right at the time) that caused you significant bodily harm?

A: Opened a bottle Testors model paint with a pair of channel-locks. The bottle broke apart and tore thru' my finger causing nerve damage. Took about 6 months to heal and I still have a tingly-painful feeling in it I hit it the wrong way. Ouch!

Q: Do you laugh when people get hurt, even if you end up reacting more seriously later?

How can you not? Some kid on a skateboard tries an impossibly-hard stunt to show off and eats concrete. It's an automatic reaction to laugh -- followed by an automatic reaction to dial 911 on the cell when you finally see he has no teeth left.

La Grange: Texas or Illinois?

Hmmm..... I guess never, because I don't really know how. Although in my geekyness I try to breakdance every once in a while, my attempts are usually futile.

Who is a person that drastically changed your life forever?

A: My father. He died as a direct result of his lifestyle. I vowed never to be like that. I loved the old guy, truly did, but no one parties that hard for that long and pisses off that many people doing so without leaving a legacy.

Q: How's your relationship with your father and does/will it affect your relationships with your kids?

A: Well, my biological father died when I was 17 months old. I literally have no memories of him. However, my mom met my current stepfather when I was 4. Honestly, chornbe, my relationship with him sounds a lot like your relationship with your father. He was an alcoholic for as long as I can remember and he and my mom got in a lot of fights because of it. Finally, she made him choose between his family and his drinking - and he chose his drinking (in front of me, 13 years old). By the time he sobered up and realized his mistake, my mom wasn't about to take him back. Last January, his father (who we were very close to) died and as a result, we got a chance to see how much he had changed his life. They started dating again and 2 weeks before their divorce was to be finalized, they reconciled. It's still really awkward and hard to trust him, but things are lots better now. As a result of his drinking, however, I find my college life has been greatly affected - I once broke up with a boyfriend of mine solely because his drinking made me feel like I was a 12-year-old dealing with my stepdad again.

Right, so....that was a bit heavy.

Q: Best book you've read lately?

Don't worry about it being heavy. If you can't talk about what made you who you are now and then...?

A: DaVinci Code. Good read!

Q:Sponge Bob or Scooby Doo ?

A: Logan. Hands down. He's fearsome without being uber. He's got 'tude and spunk and when it comes down to it, he's probably among the least "super" of the Marvels. Spidey is a close second; a real guy with real issues.

Q: Chicken or Duck?

Back