iPhoto for windows !!!???

yeah, its called a lawsuit. its a dumb idea if this guy thinks he will be able to get everything in iphoto on a PC, let alone without a lawsuit.

on this note i think apple would make a lot of money selling their applications for the windows market
... then again the applications are a fantastic incentive to buy a mac.

he's saying he's making iPhoto for MIcRo$hAfT Windows...but under the screenshots section, all of the pics are in MacOS X! Goodness, even in one pic it shows the Kazaa icon next to the clock!! This guy's an idiot! Who's he trying to fool!???

haha... I just went to the page with safari and reported it as a bug to apple. I typed "please sue this people into oblivion" on the comment field. I should have typed "these people deserve a good spanking!" oh well... :D

these pictures aren't from OS 10, they're from Windows. As you can see from the Kazaa icon, this is just a modified theme. Personally, I'm not gonna be the one to download and try the software out.

Not only did the programmer copy the name and interface, but they also stole the Apple logo and put it on the box picture. They could not be bothered to even make a decent looking port of it. And why iPhoto 1?

If anyone deserves a lawsuit it's this person.

Originally posted by onegoodpenguin
these pictures aren't from OS 10, they're from Windows. As you can see from the Kazaa icon, this is just a modified theme. Personally, I'm not gonna be the one to download and try the software out.

How is that XP? It looks so much like OS X? You can't tell me that they can theme XP that much.

I believe this is a gag, trying to get mac users to byte... If you go to the download section is says realeased August 2003, we are only in Feb 2003.

Originally posted by twister
How is that XP? It looks so much like OS X? You can't tell me that they can theme XP that much.

just ask Neyo ^_^.

Originally posted by moav
I believe this is a gag, trying to get mac users to byte... If you go to the download section is says realeased August 2003, we are only in Feb 2003.

well you read that wrong
that makes total sense...it gets realeased in August...its feb, it says its an alpha right now...

Looks as stupid as THIS. <<< If you want to use the bug button, report that as well to Apple. That site's been around for months and maybe it's creator thinks it's funny (Sorry that it's in Italian). >:-o

Back