Jason's Daily Pic Thread! (Big pictures - not 56k modem friendly)

Whatchya Think?

• Cool!

• You Suck!

• *shrugs*

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't suppose they got a shot of Toast or KSV...

Cool pics! I wish Apple would take over my home.

you could buy the old posters and have it look like they did, without the keynote or near gear

That reminds me, they're building an Apple store about 4 miles from me in this new mega-million dollar shopping complex that's fashinoed to look exactly like Venice, Paris, Istanbul. They imported all this amazing architecture and I've never seen anything like it besides Vegas. It'a about half built right now and I'm going to take some pictures of it this weekend if weather permits.

The previous showed me and Toast.

Here you see the whole body figure. (Don't faint). Of the 2 persons wearing the Apple Staff shirt, I'm on right ... :rolleyes: ;) :eek: :p

Attachments

• me_and_rich.jpg
    me_and_rich.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 48
Giaguara, I thought you were dark haired... maybe because of the avatar.

I normally am. That's well .. the after summer color. I look pale, but when / if I go to the beach, I don't burn. I am still the darkest skin owning on theapplecollection.com's tattoo page. :p

Nah. I'm just changing the fur after the summer ... maybe Panther's gray cos I made him have grey ha.. fur? :D

uh ok ;)

on another note... this is along over due...

i am so glad you guys kept this up :)

i wish i had time to do more stuff, but alas i dont... but great stuff guys! :D

I did not want to post thic picture here but in the Gallery. But the gallery does not want to work today. So here we go .. :eek:

Don't faint. I look scary before breakfast. And now don't ask more photos of me or I'll ban myself ::alien:: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• staff.jpg
    staff.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 47
*Discounts most recent photo* Actually, G, you're pretty foxy! You look nothing like I imagined. I thought you'd be older because you're always describing these problems you have.

Jason, whatever happened to the daily thing? (I don't care that this has already been answered oh, 5 posts above.)

Back