Jason's Daily Pic Thread! (Big pictures - not 56k modem friendly)

Whatchya Think?

• Cool!

• You Suck!

• *shrugs*

Results are only viewable after voting.
train.jpg

Rollercoaster.. umh, a slow picture. and this is before photoshopping it. ;)

version1.jpg

I first took this boring picture yesterday.

version2.jpg

Then turned it into an instant CD cover today.

Ummmmmhhhhhhhhh!!! Nice and dark and thick enough to drink it with a spoon. I think I'm gonna go make one now.

Quick impressions of my 4th of July:

sparklers.jpg

timelaps.jpg

Both are time-lapse, taken at night with a 10 second and 6 second shutter.

ominous.jpg

Shutter: 1/600th sec. | Aperature: f4.0

There was a HUGE thunderstorm that rolled through yesterday and then dissapated quicky, leaving behind the rusty sunset hitting thunderclouds and produced this amazing looking sky.

This is a panaoramic comprised of 4 shots stitched together with Canon Photostitch.

Wow, nice sky :)

Nothing new here. The only photos i made today were soccer and most of them are personal .. so this is the only shot that is ok for sharing.

soccer.jpg

SOCCER! is BOMB! Is that an MLS game in chicago? Today Im supposed to go see the U17 national team play canada's natl team... But I have to go out of town :^( I'm so pissed -- theres gonna be freddy adu, he's 14 and mabye one of the biggest stars on the team! I love soccer...

Yea, 'tis Fire. That was playing against DC in Naperville! Naperville has made Fire have a lot less fans - the stadium is really small, it has plastic grass, too may soccer mamas in the audience, and the worst - they don't allow even swearing (and no beer etc. i don't mind for beer but many do). They've even removed some people who swear from the audience! Argh!

Serious Giaguara?

What's the point of going to a game if they're going to kick me out within 20 minutes? Illinois is becoming wayyyy too censored. Anyway, grrr.

:(

Sucks.

I need to get to a MLS game. Huge fan and all. Anyway...I'd post a pic here ( -- ) if I had something to post to stay on topic.

lakepan2.jpg

Shutter: 1/40th sec. | Aperature: f3.5
Took this yesterday evening at Wilwood State Park on the shore of Lake Erie. 3-shot panoramic.

1) a source... to become part of the Rhone

Inline now
sources.jpg

Attachments

• sources.jpg
    sources.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
2) the montains that have been tortured a few 100 000 000 years ago....

Attachments

• alps.jpg
    alps.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
3) and a cool evening...

online now

evening.jpg

Attachments

• evening.jpg
    evening.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 12
Back