Jason's Daily Pic Thread! (Big pictures - not 56k modem friendly)

Whatchya Think?

• Cool!

• You Suck!

• *shrugs*

Results are only viewable after voting.
14.jpg

13.jpg

park_pan.jpg

Shutter: 1/600th sec. | Aperature: f 4.0
Took this multi-shot panoramic yesterday of an old mansion's garden that is now turned into Willowick City Hall.

bigsky_s.jpg

Shutter: 1/636th sec. | Aperature: f.4.0
Took this nice shot of the sky over Lake Erie just after the thunder storms broke this afternoon. This is actually 4 shots stitched together with Canon Photostitch.
click here to download the full size pic (about 14 inches wide - 476K)

lake_sunset.jpg

Shutter: 1/400th sec. | Aperature: f.3.8
And this shot along the beach with Barb and Rachel as subjects(as usual).

matts.jpg

Shutter: 1/2 sec. | Aperature: f2.5
Took this panormic shot at Matt's place last night. Altered the hue/saturation a little in PS7. I'm not in the picture. I kinda like the atmosphere and mood it creates. From left to right: Barb, Mia, Matt, Saned the Indian(hidden behind Matt), Ian, and Dave.
Damn I kinda highjacked this thread didn't I? o well ::alien::

cr.jpg

Shutter: 1/2 sec. | Aperature f.2.0
I'm glad I took a picture of this moment, because my memory of it is very hazy.

Image349.jpg

Another one of my NYC pictures, one of Trump buildings. Wish I lived in a big city, there is so much to photograph!

Sorry for the size

Lazily on the sports mode but when i'm that close to a swimming polarbear i don't want to play with the manuals .. (all shots i will post here are always with olympus camedia c-740 uz)

polarbeer.jpg

polarbeer2.jpg

Incredible stuff here people! Awesome! You are all doing amazing stuff! :D

I, on the other hand, cannot take pictures at all... I suck to this area TOTALLY :(

Great stuff! Keep it up people! :D :)

i took about 280 pictures in new york on my latest trip, i'll post some when i get time to look at them all :)

Okay, this picture isn't anything special and was taken before I got interested in photography, but I love the colors and the focus.

Image325.jpg

Originally posted by Giaguara
always with olympus camedia c-740 uz)

How do you like the C-740? I have the C-2100 which is a biger model but uses the same zoom mechanism. It's to big to carry with me when I am on my motorbike so I am looking to get something smaller but am in love with my zoom.

Back