Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Hey test user... you look vaguelly like my uncle he he...you dont have any greek blood in you...do u ? :p

Post the puddy pic! Let's change the topic of this thread to "Let's see if your real pic or your pet's pic looks better than your desktop" :cool:

They're both gorgeous kitties. Albert looks like my uncle's cat Amy.

Admiral: a "puddy" is from Tweety Bird "I taw I saw a puddy tat!"

I have a Maltese dog too, in case any dog fans are gettin jealous with all the cat attention :)

I can't post my picture here, I'd release my secret identity. But, my furry friend is willing to take my place... her name is well... secret too.

Admin

Attachments

• secretagent.jpg
    secretagent.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 209
Holly son of a gun :eek:
That cat is a vampire!
(sorry I was watchign dracula 2000 earlier and those red eyes jsut jumped at me :p)

He and I lived a nice love affair for about 9 years, when he died, after him I hated small cats:)

Attachments

• le
    le
    24 KB · Views: 183
I do like playing with PhotoShop, I will soon post a "after" and "now"
when i find a good example:)

Attachments

• viviyo2.jpg
    viviyo2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 181
I was wondering for a while where I could get a digital picture of me, then my mom went and posted this pic of me in a play a while ago. Thanks mom!

I'm the young bearded guy dressed as the servant - not to be confused with the old bearded guy dressed as the master. That's my dad.

Attachments

• marivaux.jpg
    marivaux.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 201
"The Game of Love and Chance" by Marivaux. Apparently he was pretty well known in the 18th C., but he's a bit more obscure now, I guess.

A young woman learns that her father has arranged a marriage for her, and she is to meet her intended soon to see if they like each other. She swaps places with her maid, so she can observe him secretly when he's not trying to impress anyone. The young man arrives, having swapped places with his valet for the same reason. Mistaken identity-type romantic comedy ensues.

It was a fun play, if a littly chaotic around the edges.

Is this the place to put your [beep] on the scanner?

Editor: Please refrain from such posts... Thank You.

The admin on this board is awesome. Please don't egg him on. Let him enjoy the board as much as the users do.

well, i've hardly had a chance to check everybody else's pics out yet but since i have been interacting with many of you lately, i decided it was only fair i reveal myself to you. (don't worry, this is G rated):D
I went to the tidepools near my home today and took the new digital mini camera ( actually a 'cool-i-cam ) that i got for cheap off the back of the credit card bill !! (you know the kind of offers i mean). I was actually pleasantly surprized at how well they turned out so i decided to share them with all of you.

click here to see ed and his pet sea urchins

you can laugh about the receding hairline all that you want to. you still can't see the bald spot in the back!!:p

would you trust that face to help you fix your mac?:cool:

Here is a pic of me when I went to Hawaii on my Senior trip. It was absolutely amazing. In this pic Me and my friend Matt are scoping out the waves.

(I am the one in the foreground, the skinnier of the two)

Attachments

• me and matt on waikiki.jpg
    me and matt on waikiki.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 189
at my high school we went to disneyland for all night after graduation ceremony. disneyland at 3:00am with thousands of high school grads is quite a unique experience.:p I once got beat up by the three little pigs for harassing the big, bad wolf - right outside of it's a small, small world. (ok, now try getting the song out of your head)

Back