Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Figured since I've got my camera out taking pictures of myself wouldn't be too far off from taking shots of my desktop...

This pic is gonna be used for our christmas/yule cards this year...
Exclusive preview for the macosx.com folks!

:p

Attachments

• tamchristmas3.jpg
    tamchristmas3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 315
Man! This is a cool thread. Its like when you finally see the DJ form the radio in person and you're like "Wow.. didn't expect that..."

Heh, this is fun.

This is a picture of me when I got my (FREE!!!) 10.1 update. I'm in the apple store in Columbus Ohio, and I had this old guy who was wondering arround the store take the picture. Then set up an iTools account.... yall know the rest.

PS: I can't think of a funny reason about my rather distorted face... can anyone lend me a hand?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 294
You should get that skin condition looked at.

or...

You're really Bill Gates. In Apple Store. Holding X.1

or....

No, wait a minute. The second one MUST be true.

Grrrr what can you do to change the picture.. i made a mistake and couldnt find a way to delete it:mad:

LOl :p
Killowatt....are you bill gates in hiding ? :p

Iuis.... all I can say is.... ROTFLMAO :p
In a serious note though, just try to edit your post, there should be an optiont there on the bottom to change the photo or delete it.

Sorry...I don't see the 'change or delete' option.. I was trying to select my face pict..but I got distracted and selected a file I am working on on PhotoShop for a friend...once you hit "submit reply" there isnt much one can do :(

Whenever I screw up a post (quite often, mind you) I end up editing and deleting all text / photos except for an "oops, I deleted this. Really."

lets see...I better be extra carefull posting my picture again:)

Attachments

• blue/eyes.jpg
    blue/eyes.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 260
I take great offence to that (no I dont) :p
My posts are original ;) I think about 5% of my posts are due to edits though :)

Here is me. Taken on Sat. Oct. 27th (2001) after a big snow storm. My puddy, Cyan is also featured.

Attachments

• jade.jpg
    jade.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 409
Your cat looks exactly like the one my family had when I was growing up. Her name was Pewter, and I don't think I have ever seen a cat that could run a family the way she did. She just invited herself in one day, and our lives changed forever. Even my Dad, who never liked cats, fell completely in love with her. When she died about six years ago, he was the one who took it the hardest.

wow :eek: ... jadey u look even better than your avatar :D
The cat reminds me of salem (that black cat on sabrina...hmmm havent seen that show in ages... maybe I should review before I claim this fact :p)

Admiral

PS: Do cats like snow ?

Back