Looking for Rhapsody's Screenshots.

On the SuSE & LinuxPPC comments I was also refering to the financial aspect. Could apple potentially sue LinuxPPC & SuSE or no ? and could it do so with Be inc? Linux is public domain, or freeware at least, while BeOS is sort of free, so Be could be sued theoretically...right ?

Is there any info on a web site about BeOS on G3 & G4s ?

Originally posted by applenut

the BeBox was sold way before any X86 version of BeOS was available and by the time the X86 version was released the BeBox had been killed.

NeXTStep only ran on other platforms after it was proven that the Cube would not be a source of sufficient funds.

so you are wrong on both accounts.

I agree with your respentation of history, but the last line was not needed in a friendly discussion.

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
On the SuSE & LinuxPPC comments I was also refering to the financial aspect. Could apple potentially sue LinuxPPC & SuSE or no ? and could it do so with Be inc? Linux is public domain, or freeware at least, while BeOS is sort of free, so Be could be sued theoretically...right ?

Is there any info on a web site about BeOS on G3 & G4s ?

well, if Apple sued any Linux distro I think they would get pretty bad press. If they sued Be I don't think anyone would care. but I also think it's true that it's easier to sue Be Inc than Linux which is open source.

I agree with your respentation of history, but the last line was not needed in a friendly discussion

sorry poppy. I'll try to behave:rolleyes:

Back