LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

My other car same today! IT is really nice. CD player too. My mom is going to drive the new car... and I get the VW. YEAH! I am happy.

WEEE! JERRY HAS A CAR! WEEEE!! NO MORE WAITING FOR MOMMY TO GET HOME! GO WHEN EVER YOU WANT! WEEEE! FREEDOM! SWEET SWEET FREEDOM!

gas? insurance? What about those things?

i take the bus. have you guys ever heard of something called a bus? or maybe a subway? it's what people who dont own cars and have to travel a long distance use.

Originally posted by vic
i take the bus. have you guys ever heard of something called a bus? or maybe a subway? it's what people who dont own cars and have to travel a long distance use.

A subway. we live in a place called Mentor. it is not a big city like Cleveland. But there are crap loads of people. driving down Mentor ave. on a saturday is a b*tch.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
WEEE! JERRY HAS A CAR! WEEEE!! NO MORE WAITING FOR MOMMY TO GET HOME! GO WHEN EVER YOU WANT! WEEEE! FREEDOM! SWEET SWEET FREEDOM!

gas? insurance? What about those things?

As soon as my mom get plates for the new car... the VW is mine! Mine to drive whenever the frick I feel like it. Now I can get the parking tickets at the school!

So does that mean you are driving to school this year? Or maybe next year? Now we will have to have an argueement about that. Its silly for both of us to drive.

The bus? Yeah... I ride the twinke to school almost everyday. And long distances? Isnt that what a plane is for?

enough of that. lets talk about music!

Has anyone heard the song "Don't Let Me Get Me" by Pink? Good song... and I never listen to Pop. I am almost all rock/mostly punk. It would make a great punk song. if they just sped it up 10-20 beats per minute, and added guitars. Good schtuff.

Thats a major part of the show that we didnt include. MUSIC! We need to play some. So if you guys ever want to tune in to some great tunes. Move your little knobs on your radio to 92.3. You wont be able to get it unless you live somewhere over the eastern part of the USA. But hey we try.:D

herve changed his icon! NOOOOO what will aplle say i did not recognize you at first! don't you know anything about interface design herve? about CONSISTENCY? oh wait.... i'm talking to hervé... i think i'm going nuts... hervé nuts...mmmm... nuts....

Herve did... this is what the 3rd time? Nummi and I both changed our crap...not saying MINE is good but eh... who cares.

:D

Like so many posts before this:
Punk music is the way to go!

The Less Than Mighty Blink Day Tones! Gimmie that spiked hair, ragged clotes, skateboards, and all that other crap. Punk is the way to go!

What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Thank you for that wonderful piece of posting. I will print that out and hang it on my wall!

NEXT!

hehehehhe...

hmmm...

well i like skateboarding but i don't do it.

i don't like punk because it's too big a mish mash of fast sounds.

so for me it's not really the way to go.

that'sa but it. and sorry about the no thoughts thing. but it was true at the moment, i really had nothing to comment...

Alright. Am I the only one who notices the lack of posting going on. And I mean real posts... not "xoot" posts. Meaningful post that matter. No one seems to do this anymore, and it concers me. I have tried so hard to keep my membership here so that I can partake in the wonderful discussions that I have seen here. This is dead. This thread is dead. This site is dead. Can this be helped? Maybe. But I believe that nothing lasts forever, and I fear that has happened here.

but Im probably CRrRrAAAAzzzzzy!

We need a new topic. You pick. Im too tired. School and my new close female friend are sucking the life out of me. I got nothing. uhhhhhhh.....

Back