LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
skid marks? What color?

well.... it is kind of hard to see in there... I mean... its dark, but there is not much clutter in the way. I think the stains are the standard brown color.

"John Merchant shits his pants all the time."

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL! Johhny boy :)

--- ok everybody.... what is the weirdest dream that you have had? Last night... I had a dream that I went to the restroom at my girlfriends house, and I took a leak all over the toilet seat... and she made me clean it up with a toothbrush. :confused:

:confused:

What the fuck are you smoking boy. I bet she will laugh her ass off when I tell her tommarow! You dont think I will... you just watch me.... I will surprise you all.... you shall see..... I will show you all.... muhhaaahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
What the fuck are you smoking boy. I bet she will laugh her ass off when I tell her tommarow! You dont think I will... you just watch me.... I will surprise you all.... you shall see..... I will show you all.... muhhaaahahahahaha!

wow... I think this show should be canceled. :(

You are on Crack.

Can I be a guest on this show Jerry? Or is this just a place where you talk to Rick about other people behind their backs. =)

Well what have we here? Fresh meat?

Im just kidding. We feel honored that your first post ever is to our show. Congrats! You are allowed to come on OUR show anytime you wish.

You were correct about one thing though. We usually do end up ripping on people. We are not that sneaky and do it behind their backs... no no. We will do it right to your face.:D

So lets begin. Where are you from, what do you like to do.

Jerry's ?: What is your shoe size? (dont ask)

Please oh please tell me this isnt HER! Oh god no! Dont fuck with my head! AHHHH!

:D

I think I will go wet myself now!

Originally posted by BroknHartd
Can I be a guest on this show Jerry? Or is this just a place where you talk to Rick about other people behind their backs. =)

does everyone see that smiley face. not a normal "OSX.com" user smiley. they use = for the eyes. This person must use AOL?

"Please oh please tell me this isnt HER! Oh god no! Dont fuck with my head! AHHHH!"

What are you talking about Rick?

What I am talking about! Identify yourself! I don't like having my head screwed with. There are only a few people that know this place exsists, and that use our FIRST names. There is a conspiracy going on. Nummi! Help me! Im going to cry!:D

Something tells me you know who I am, and why would you care if anyone knows about this place? It's not like you have any friends at school to lose.

See you around Rick.

Originally posted by BroknHartd
Something tells me you know who I am, and why would you care if anyone knows about this place? It's not like you have any friends at school to lose.

k.... kkk..... kayl. How did you find this place?

Back