MacXP.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea all my fault its whos ever fault for starting this thread.... but no names ;) and i didn't just saying stealing was money i just had a !!!! thing at the end of sorry about the grammer *windows users :rolleyes: but credit also. i'll bring it up again if apple wanted this to be removed they would have said something to aquasoft and macxp not for its users to flame the owner of the site. how about yall forget about this whole thing and stop emailing me ACK i thought it would stop after this thread started but damn i'm getting more and more crappy email.

I got some news for you macaddict.com also has a thread on your site....hahaha

"Its whos ever fault for starting this thread"

serpicolugnut<---thats him he didn't. Glad I could help. :D :p :D :p :D :p

I know this is why you did it in the first place..sneeky little devil you, again glad I could help..........since your hits have increased
I'm taking creadit :D

NeYo - here's what l337 looks like... in its most horrible form.

HEY NEYO,, uR lame ... ,,, i put thi spost thorugh teh dialectizer, jjust soo u would nkow what '733t" iz OLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!111 lololololololol ~~~~~~~ az freaky az ur gramm4r is, it"z not ahlf as bad as this!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ EDSPTE YOUR CFRAZY SYNTSAX0R,, YOuRE GOOD AT KEEPING A SENSE O HUM0RAMIDsT ALL TEH FLAMEZ kEep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

-TEH VALRUS

Here's my post before I put it through the Dialectizer.

Hey NeYo... I put this post through the Dialectizer, just so you would know what "elite" is... As freaky as your grammar is, it's not half as bad as this! Despite your crazy syntax, you're good at keeping a sense of humor amidst all the flames. Keep it up.

-the valrus

Here's a tip: NEVER put one of your posts through that thing!! :D

Originally posted by Valrus
NeYo - here's what l337 looks like... in its most horrible form.

Here's my post before I put it through the Dialectizer.

Hey NeYo... I put this post through the Dialectizer, just so you would know what "elite" is... As freaky as your grammar is, it's not half as bad as this! Despite your crazy syntax, you're good at keeping a sense of humor amidst all the flames. Keep it up.

-the valrus

Here's a tip: NEVER put one of your posts through that thing!! :D

Hey Man, Thanks For that ... Looks interesting! .. whilst u Peeps Argu, Cry, 'n' Fight I'm gonna Go play with my ....Captain-1337-PublicSk00-Crunch Decoder

hehe!

Peace!

NeYo

Wow! I can't believe this is still going on.

Just for the record, I will admit that I was one of the folks who acted in an inappropriate manner (read troll-ish).

Timan, I apologize for any inflammatory rhetoric I have launched in your direction. However, I will not apologize for the belief that you are not only breaking the law, you have also stolen from the designers and engineer who work on the Aqua interface and the company (Apple) who pays for the use of their time and talent.

To everyone, I am enjoying reading the debate, especially from those of you who can argue from a position of intelligence. To those of you yet to display said intelligence, there is still hope.

I think it is great that a debate can get this heated, and (some) individuals can still keep their civility.

Now, let the flames continue. . .

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Lets go for the record!

I don't really have much more to contribute except -

YES - I STARTED THIS THREAD!

Now where can I go to learn to speak/type like NeYo, Timan and RedStarr...?????

I made this thread man with out me, your nothing.

Someones finally starting to understand this hole post...............flame on

hole whole hole tool tool tool tool. :confuse:

And this troll s**t better stop I'm a die hard headbanger. If you can understand why I advocate the exploitation of Apples intellectual property(hahahaha) then you need to check out other forums and see what I'm talking about, makes one feel nothing but shame.

In all seriousness I love Apple and will always buy Apple. But if you people keep acting like a******s then I would be forced to but MS.

This forum needs a software that filters bad words, I'm tired os censoring my self.

It's called a period. It comes at the end of a sentence. :eek:

Live it. Learn it. Love it.

Oh, and you are mistaken. I started this thread, but you have definitely been the comedy aspect of it.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back