MacXP.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your talking to me.

I'm not taking any offense here. It seems that you are the one taking offense. The rest of us are just posting sanely and you keep trying to pick a fight or you keep insulting people.

You didn't mention names, but you did collectively refer to us as "bad guys" or calling us rich boys, etc. You can express your views. But your not expressing your views in the right way. Instead of telling us what you think in a sane way you yell at us, insult us and continue to try and be sarcastic and smart with us.

Just stop, you are not helping anything.

There are language rules here, please follow them. And please try to speak English, I don't want to have to find my Captain-1337-PublicSk00-Crunch Decoder Ring to read a post.

O..he he

Just walk the other way skippy. Man you people sucks, it gets a little heated and you start with the rules rules rule we have rules here. This is America buddy we have rules here......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Neyo, thanks for informing me. In my sheltered Internet life I've never come accross that... I always wondered what it meant. :rolleyes:

Just walk the other way skippy. Man you people sucks, it gets a little heated and you start with the rules rules rule we have rules here. This is America buddy we have rules here......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Just so you know. Recently admin has been kicking people off because of language. When you made your account on here you aggreed to obey the language rules. Stop with the stupid patriotic crap too. It figures. Are all trolls mindless patriots?

Misunderstanding so lets just leave it at that. I don't have the energy to explain but just know that I see a trend happing(not just here but every where) and I don't like it. Things change but slow it down cause I can't go this fast.

Originally posted by googolplex
I think your talking to me.

I think you did the "your" thing on purpose too, just to bait me. :p

RedStarr: Fix your grammar. Fix your language. Get out. We'd like to keep this civil but you're making it a bit difficult.

-the valrus

Neyo, thanks for informing me. In my sheltered Internet life I've never come accross that... I always wondered what it meant. :rolleyes:

No Way! << sigh >> ...

i think We Need a Thread here, which Has all this kinda C**p in it, so in Future ... We're all Clued up... "Ghetto Kid, Captain-1337-PublicSk00" Style! LOL! <-- Laugh Out Loud! :p

NeYo

Since the software didn't censor me I didn't think they cared Cool!!! I thought to my self.
I'll be more careful from now on.

I got you didn't I valrus :)

Neyo, I can't tell if all your numbers and smilies are sarcastic, so I'll just say that I was being sarcastic.

I got you didn't I valrus :)

Neyo, I can't tell if all your numbers and smilies are sarcastic, so I'll just say that I was being sarcastic.

:D Cool ... << shrugs >> i don't know neither! ... i'm Just Going With Dricci's Flow! :D

NeYo

Just so you know. Recently admin has been kicking people off because of language. When you made your account on here you aggreed to obey the language rules. Stop with the stupid patriotic crap too. It figures. Are all trolls mindless patriots?

My name is RedStarr....what could that mean?.
I was JOKING!!!! read more carefully....;)

Stop calling me a troll I own two Macs

Originally posted by RedStarr

This is America, and this is a private server (aka "Private Property"). This private property has profanaty rules. You need to follow them, not just because of the rules, but because you're making yourself look like you have discussion skills of an eight year old. We want to see intelligent conversation, not your personal opinion expressed in profanity.

You can try to justify your actions however you want. You can believe that it's helpful, You can believe that only people who are paying Apple users will use the themes, You can believe that people can't own ideas, or heck, you can believe in Santa for all I care. But it boils down to one thing: What the themes are doing is an Illegal Copyright Violation.

You can cuss me out in 1337 speak all you want, I don't care what you think of me, or if you think "kicking [our] asses" would solve this problem, but the fact is what these aqua apps and themes are doing is a copyright violation. And as paying Mac users, we have a right to speak out against people getting things that we pay for and fund more R&D for, for free. It's wrong, it's illegal, and you bet a lot of us want it stoped. I'm not going to repeat the reasons, I believe SimX did a great job of pointing everything out. I suggest reading it if you skipped over it.

we do not steal the AQUA theme stealing has to do with money! credit and other stuff. we are using it for personal use ok if thats not good enough how about educational purposes. we all know yall are using the luna theme on yalls mac ;)

NeYo, Ever tried just typing WITHOUT all the "........" and "****"?

It's much more readable than say...this:

"Four .... Scoooore, @nd 7 yrs @go ...... lol.... :), Our ...."

Translates to:

"Four score and 7 years ago, Our..."

See?

Duckie

P.S. As an american, I would like to make it clear to all that I do not throw MY laws around the net with a blind eye to the fact that it is a world wide forum, nor do I condone it. RedStarr, you should try thinking b4 typing. The net isn't American soil.

Originally posted by Timan
we do not steal the AQUA theme stealing has to do with money! credit and other stuff. we are using it for personal use ok if thats not good enough how about educational purposes. we all know yall are using the luna theme on yalls mac ;)

Uh, stealing does *not* have to involve money. I learned that before pre-school. Stealing is taking something that's not yours. I can download an entire MP3 cd for "personal use" or the latest photoshop for "personal use" but it's still stealing

Aqua is Apple's, and by using it in a way they have not given permission for, you are stealing it. Ask any lawyer, or any "grown up."

And you wouldn't catch me dead using a Luna theme :p

this thread viewed 1547...wooo hooo.

Yes honey, your right, I totaly agree with you.
Can we make love now or are you going to yell at me some more. I don't think anyone understood my post, dame those english tape lessons I want my money back.

How sad is it that I'm home on a sat and we are fighting about nothing.......man I need a women.

Originally posted by RedStarr
Since the software didn't censor me I didn't think they cared Cool!!! I thought to my self.
I'll be more careful from now on.
Just because Admin might appear not to care (which they do) doesn't mean that whoever reads your words won't care either. Please do be more careful in the future.

Originally posted by Duckie
NeYo, Ever tried just typing WITHOUT all the "........" and "****"?

It's much more readable than say...this:

"Four .... Scoooore, @nd 7 yrs @go ...... lol.... :), Our ...."

Translates to:

"Four score and 7 years ago, Our..."

See?

Duckie

Despite What The Regulars, on the Board here Say, they Love tha Vibe i Bring, and the Way i Present it! ... They Just Hate To Admit it! ... And "Duckie" (Cute Name BTW :p ) ... Yes, i can Present myself Formally! ... But this is the way i tend to type on Msg boards, IM's etc! its just me! ... OK, if i get the Chance 2 type a longish Reply ... i will Prove that i am not all 1337 (Heck i Dunno WTF "1337" is, so i ain't that Bad! :rolleyes: )

NeYo

Timan this is all your fault. I thought it was mess up how people were treating you so I opened my mouth.....****:D . O well these aren't the only forums on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back