New eMac!!!

ddma

The Most Stupid Member
And also, new PowerBook 800MHz

emachero04302002.jpg

Originally posted by voice-
Apple did it!!! They revived the old iMac...

This looked like spymac.com-stuff to me...

LOL! I Didn't believe 2 start with! ... but its Nice! ... 17in, G4 700MHz! :D ... i want one!
:D

NeYo

Originally posted by voice-
Plsease, if you're gonna fool somebody, at least give us a believable story....

I am sad today... I cut my finger badly so I didn't type too long... and now it is painful again while typing this post... so I didn't type very long in the post and I am sorry about that I didn't give you a full description and anyway... I am sad today... :(

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

LOL! I Didn't believe 2 start with! ... but its Nice! ... 17in, G4 700MHz! :D ... i want one!
:D

NeYo

I couldn't buy it because I am not a student in the US and even I am oversea...

Originally posted by ddma

I couldn't buy it because I am not a student in the US and even I am oversea...

So... IF u're from the UK? .. U're buggered? i haven't read anything other than the Specs! :rolleyes:

I hope not, cus i want one, and Finish College in 2 months *uk*

Neyo

I am in Hong Kong, Neyo... I just found the new PowerBook in Apple (Hong Kong) web site...

Hehe, I like this part of the eMac webpage, especially the bold part.

The eMac comes with a choice of two optical drives — either CD-ROM for schools that prefer non-recordable drives or a Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW), which is just what students need for storing classroom projects on data CDs and for watching DVD movies. Note that recordable CDs cost less than $0.20 each, and can hold 650 MB of information — the equivalent of more than 450 floppy disks — making them the smart solution for saving digital media projects, or sharing them with others. DVD playback allows students to view multimedia content on DVD. eMacs equipped with the Combo drive are Apple’s lowest-priced system to offer DVD playback.

Floppy bashing or no? :D

Wow... Finally an educational Mac that doesn't suck big time. Remember the ugly beasts, those G3 AIOs? :)

I think it's a good move to let education have an eMac. It sports a higher resolution screen than the iMacs, which are really quite low end there. And the screen's flat, too, so it's a *nice* CRT after all.

That's not very nice fryke, those all-in-one's were very nice computers, even if they were the size of an elephant and looked like one :-/

Back