New eMac!!!

I love the back of this machine, looks like some sort of space mission thing!:D The more I look at it the more I want one.

The thing is, I will start teaching design at a London Uni soon, do you think I could fix it so I can get one of these things!?:rolleyes:

did you notice that it's also one of the first products Apple have promoted with a different typeface rather than the standard Apple Garamond (that's just the typographer in me, sorry!):p

Anyway, back to my question, when are the workstations going to be SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded?:confused:

lol...now I have to say that this looks weird :p ... one wierd all in one like the iMac.... (and I thought the original iMac was dead :p)

It kinda looks like my TV...look:
TVeMac.jpg

:D

Originally posted by mrfluffy
. Powerbook duo 230, 32MB, 200MB, Duo dock Plus, OS 7.5.5 (upgrading to 7.6 soon) running from a RAM disk.

Heh.. funny... i have a old Powerbook 220 with b/w LCD and 4MB RAM at home with OS7.5 :)

I use it as a terminal

Thomas

Nice that the brought back the audio in, but the video out still does ONLY MIRRORING!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

How the hell are they going to sell a flat panel if they only do mirroring?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Cord Meyer
check this out

seems a bit ironic from the company that pionered the look and feel lawsuits
:)
LOL!

I wonder if emacs will be the default "word processor" for eMac's? I guess it would have been weird for them to have named the machine the Apple VI...

That's cool! But why are they diverging their product line with an iMac and eMac, like they did with the iMac and the ill-fated Cube?

Originally posted by Gwailo
That's cool! But why are they diverging their product line with an iMac and eMac, like they did with the iMac and the ill-fated Cube?

They're not. It's education-store only.

I read from finnish Macintosh website, that also individuals can buy this computer. But it will cost more.

There read something like:
Apple has noticed how many are willing to buy that machine and it wouldn't be wise if they would only sell that computer for schools. BUT it will cost more to individuals.

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

oh! :D ...
Dude, i just looked at your location! Man, u live in Crawley! LOL! thats like! ...
I have Friends, who i stay with in "Colgate" Nr. Horesham! I'm going to stay with them, probably this Saturday, for a few days! lol ... thats kinda spooky!!

NeYo

cool! it's a small world! I love your spelling of Horsham, why don't you just add a 'w' to teh begining?!

I wish people would say where they are, it's far more inteesting. so where are you?

Back