Photo Gallery - Share Yours In here

I have a gallery up at the moment, but it's pretty much empty, I just uploaded it, I was working on my main site much more then my gallery, but I needed a break from MovetoNYC.com so I worked on my galler over at www.iPanzica.com

I'll upload more pictures when I get the time.

Added some pretty decent pictures of a very pliant butterfly that i saw by the pool in the South of France on holiday. Also some pictures of Clouds, skylines and a heron taken from a roof terrace. Finally a few shots of the Tour de France this year.

They are resized to about 1024x650 for the web, but if anyone really wants full sizes, (around 3000x2000) pm me.

I just joined the Macosx group at Flickr but you guys can see my best photos in my SmugMug gallery, that's where I upload all my best pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I can't upload any image for my avatar or my forum photo for my profile. The image sizes are respected as the file weight. Are there restrictions here now? Haven't been around in years so not really sure what is up with this... :(

YourWebMaster.jpg

This was a couple of years ago at my 30 year high school reunion in Riverside, California.

Is it just me but all the links of photos I've tried to visit on page one don't connect. Is anyone else having a problem? Never mind I see this is an old thread on the first few pages anyway.

S.

Back